Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:28:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: Pray for the soul of: 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: Pray for the soul of:  (Read 65214 times)
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

~ Matthew 20: 28 ~

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2014, 12:25:12 PM »

"Requiem Prayer"

Pater noster, qui es in cælis, sanctificetur nomen tuum; adveniat regnum tuum; fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris; et ne nos inducas in tentationem Sed libera nos a malo. Amen

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.

"O Holy Lord grant me the graces and helps I need to be faithful to all of the responsibilities and duties of my vocation and my state in life and in the faithful living of the true Spiritual Life. Amen."
~ St. Thomas Aquinas
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 12, 2014, 11:24:11 AM »

"Requiem Prayer"

Pater noster, qui es in cælis, sanctificetur nomen tuum; adveniat regnum tuum; fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris; et ne nos inducas in tentationem Sed libera nos a malo. Amen

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.

"O Holy Lord grant me the graces and helps I need to be faithful to all of the responsibilities and duties of my vocation and my state in life and in the faithful living of the true Spiritual Life. Amen."
~ St. Thomas Aquinas
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2014, 12:18:19 PM »

"Requiem Prayer"

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2015, 04:54:25 PM »

For the soul of my cousin Patricia Fulks, Who passed away from cancer on 6/19/15

"Requiem Prayer"

Eternal rest grant unto Patricia, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2015, 11:40:34 PM »

"Requiem Prayer"

Eternal rest grant unto Patricia, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 22, 2015, 01:40:53 PM »

Prayer Request :
Please pray for the repose of the soul of my friend Elizabeth. She passed away Tuesday. Also for strength, comfort and consolation for the family. She left behind a 10 year old daughter.

Eternal rest grant unto Elizabeth, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May they rest in peace.

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: October 23, 2015, 04:26:12 AM »

Deepest condolences James!

All in God's Providence.. Lord have mercy. Christ have mercy. Lord have mercy.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 30, 2016, 05:13:02 PM »

Prayer Request :
May I ask for prayers for the repose of the mothers of two brother Knights, Whom passed away two days ago and yesterday: For Marie and Eleanor. Thanks Guys

Eternal rest grant unto Marie and Eleanor, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2016, 01:14:11 AM »

Kyrie eleison. Christi eleision.

Amen amen.

cross prayer

Deepest condolences my friend and brother in Christ!

Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: November 12, 2016, 11:48:26 AM »

For the soul of Valerie S. who passed on in her sleep last night.

Eternal Rest grant unto her O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. . .

Kyrie eleison. Christi eleision.

Amen amen.

Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2019, 10:46:47 PM »

Prayer Request:

For the repose of James' mother, who passed away on the 26th, and for him, his father and family.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: Pray for the soul of: « previous next »
Jump to: