Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:05:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: For the Salvation of Souls 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print
Author Topic: For the Salvation of Souls  (Read 41324 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2014, 01:16:53 PM »

Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Sacred Heart of Jesus we place our trust in thee.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, help us.
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save our souls.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
odhiambo
Prayerful
Established

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2014, 02:23:09 PM »

Jesus, I trust in You!

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!
Inspirational Quotes from the saints:
'If men but knew Thee, O my God!'
St. Ignatius of Loyola
“Late have I loved Thee,
 O Beauty ever ancient, ever new,
 late have I loved Thee!......”
St. Augustine of Hippo
odhiambo
Prayerful
Established

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2014, 04:15:39 AM »

A Prayer for the Faithful Departed

O God, the Creator and Redeemer of all the faithful, grant to the souls of Thy servants departed the remission of all their sins, that, through our supplications, they may obtain the pardon which they have always desired.  We ask this through Our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God, for ever and ever.
Amen!

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!
Inspirational Quotes from the saints:
'If men but knew Thee, O my God!'
St. Ignatius of Loyola
“Late have I loved Thee,
 O Beauty ever ancient, ever new,
 late have I loved Thee!......”
St. Augustine of Hippo
Poche

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2014, 04:53:21 AM »

cross prayer cross prayer cross prayer
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

~ Matthew 20: 28 ~

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2014, 12:24:17 PM »

"Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

Eternal Father,I offer you the most precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass heard throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

"O Holy Lord grant me the graces and helps I need to be faithful to all of the responsibilities and duties of my vocation and my state in life and in the faithful living of the true Spiritual Life. Amen."
~ St. Thomas Aquinas
Poche

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2014, 04:45:18 AM »

cross prayer cross prayer cross prayer
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2014, 11:37:32 AM »

"Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

Eternal Father,I offer you the most precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass heard throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

"O Holy Lord grant me the graces and helps I need to be faithful to all of the responsibilities and duties of my vocation and my state in life and in the faithful living of the true Spiritual Life. Amen."
~ St. Thomas Aquinas
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2014, 11:52:33 AM »

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2014, 01:10:08 PM »

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2014, 01:35:33 PM »

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2014, 04:41:51 AM »

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2014, 12:33:10 PM »

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2014, 11:13:44 AM »

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2014, 04:15:01 AM »

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2014, 12:23:20 PM »

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2014, 11:26:03 AM »

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: For the Salvation of Souls « previous next »
Jump to: