Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 12:58:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: Prayers of Pope St. Pius V 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Prayers of Pope St. Pius V  (Read 1841 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: April 03, 2014, 03:43:19 AM »

Prayers of St. Pius V, with the Apostles Creed five times.

I. O MY LORD JESUS CHRIST crucified, Son of the most Blessed Virgin Mary, open thine ears, and listen to me as Thou didst listen to the Eternal FATHER on Mount Tabor. Credo.

II. O MY LORD JESUS CHRIST crucified, Son of the most Blessed Virgin Mary, open thine eyes, and look upon me as Thou didst look from the tree of the Cross upon thy dear Mother sorrowing and afflicted. Credo.

III. O MY LORD JESUS CHRIST crucified, Son of the most Blessed Virgin Mary, open thy blessed mouth, and speak to me as Thou didst speak to St John when Thou gavest him for son to thine own most beloved Mother. Credo.

IV. O MY LORD JESUS CHRIST crucified, Son of the most Blessed Virgin Mary, open thine arms and embrace me as Thou didst open them upon the Cross to embrace the whole human race. Credo.

V. O MY LORD JESUS CHRIST crucified, Son of the most Blessed Virgin Mary, open thy Heart and receive therein my heart, and hear me in all that I ask of Thee, if so be it be agreeable to thy most holy will. Credo.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: Prayers of Pope St. Pius V « previous next »
Jump to: