Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:07:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Topic: Webserver Issues 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Webserver Issues  (Read 4398 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: May 04, 2015, 03:25:59 PM »

Our web hosting server has been having some issues today folks.

If you have any difficulties connecting, try again later, it should be back online.

We may be moving servers before too much longer has passed. This however is a technically a troublesome task, so no final decision yet.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 08:58:50 AM »

May God soon grant a favorable resolution.  Has the meditations icon link been disabled?
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 02:54:29 PM »

No, it should be working fine, send a PM if there are any issues.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 11:05:36 AM »

Oops. After sending my PM, it occurred to me to search meditation, and this quickly showed me I was "drawing a blank" in thinking erroneously that the meditation icon had been on the search bar, rather than at the bottom of the daily Saint's prayer page, where of course it still is.
I'm sorry for misinformation--but if any one hasn't tried the prayers icon, I highly recommend these prayers and also the icon for a wonderful selection of meditations at the bottom of the prayer page.
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 04:44:29 PM »

It's really pure happiness to hear from folks who love the websites.  Cheesy

Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Topic: Webserver Issues « previous next »
Jump to: