Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:33:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Topic: Reopening and Thanksgiving 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Reopening and Thanksgiving  (Read 4970 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: November 26, 2015, 01:15:19 PM »

The transfer to the new hosting provider is complete.

While the transfer took a little longer than the technicians predicted, it appears to have all completed properly without further issues.

There may be a small one day further delay for some folks as the new data propagates across the Internet.

If anyone has difficulties accessing the website after 11/27 please send an email about it.

Thanks be to God for the gift of the saints!

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Therese

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 01:29:16 PM »

I thank God for you, Shin, and for my other friends here on SDF, and for this website.  I am so pleased that it is again in operation!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and to all!  God bless you and Mary keep you!

Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you (Matth. 6:33).
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 11:02:26 PM »

Amen. Cheesy

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Topic: Reopening and Thanksgiving « previous next »
Jump to: