Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:18:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Meditating on the Passion of our Lord and Reading about Blessed Mary 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Meditating on the Passion of our Lord and Reading about Blessed Mary  (Read 2533 times)
Therese

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2016, 06:55:59 AM »

Are we meditating on our Lord's Passion and reading about Blessed Mary every day?  We all really should be doing these two practices daily.  Remembering our Lady's Dolors is something we all should be doing every day too.  The more we mediate on our Lord's Passion, the closer to our Lord we can grow and the holier we can become; the more we read about Blessed Mary, the closer to her we can grow and the holier we can become.  We all will please our Lord and our Lady very much by these two practices!  Let us show our gratitude to Jesus and Mary and faithfully remember (for at least for 10 min. daily) all that they had suffered for our Redemption.  Let us read about Blessed Mary (for at least for 10 min. daily), so that we can have her more on our minds and so we can grow in love of her and better imitate her virtues.  If we always have our Lord and Lady on our minds, how pleased They will be and how much less we will sin, how much more we will do good too!  I have read that our Lord likes it better when we comfort His Mother in her sorrows more than when we comfort Him in His Passion, so let us comfort our Lord by comforting His Mother in her sorrows.  God bless you all!

Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you (Matth. 6:33).
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 07:34:47 AM »

angel yellow cherubim :principalities: cherubim angel yellow

Splendid advice Therese!

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Therese

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 07:52:16 AM »

Dear Shin, I really wanted to share it with you all because I know how very important it is to us all.  God bless you!

Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you (Matth. 6:33).
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Meditating on the Passion of our Lord and Reading about Blessed Mary « previous next »
Jump to: