Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 08:34:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Catholic General Discussion  |  Topic: You may ask, "Doesn't the ecumenical movement promote charity among Christians?" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You may ask, "Doesn't the ecumenical movement promote charity among Christians?"  (Read 3425 times)
Therese

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2016, 05:15:41 PM »

Pope Pius XI explains:

"These pan-Christians who strive for the union of the Churches would appear to pursue the noblest of ideals in promoting charity among Christians.  But how could charity tend to the detriment of faith?  Everyone knows that John himself, apostle of love, ...who never ceased to impress upon the memory of his disciples the new commandment 'love one another,' nevertheless strictly forbade any intercourse [discussion] with those who professed a mutilated and corrupt form of Christ's teaching.  'If any man come to you and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into the house nor say to him God speed you,'  (2 John 1:10)"

Please wake up, friends, if you are unaware that false ecumenism was condemned by the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church before the Conciliar Church promoted it.  Please remember St. John's words in 2 John 1:10 and do not let yourselves be willfully ignorant of things pertaining to the Faith.  We will be held accountable for what we know, and for what we easily could have and should have known.  I am trying to help you to know the Catholic Faith and am trying to dispel ignorance of the Catholic Faith, the true Catholic Faith of the Saints--the very same Faith that they loved and died for, and a different faith that is being promoted by the Conciliar Church which promotes false ecumenism, religious liberty and collegiality.  I am warning you that your Conciliar Church has been infiltrated.  Very reputable books have been written about the infiltration by Freemasons and Communists in the highest places of the Concilar Church.  The Concilar Church is aping the Roman Catholic Church and is in schism with the Roman Catholic Church.  Do yourself the favor of learning the Baltimore Catechism if you do not know the Catholic Faith and attend the true Mass (the Tridentine Mass of Pope St. Pius V) with a validly ordained priest who was ordained in the old rite by a valid bishop who was consecrated in the old rite.  This is my advise to you as a friend.  If you can't get to the true Mass every week or at all, you can pray your missal of the Tridentine Mass at home, make frequent Spiritual Communions, wear the Brown Scapular, pray your Rosary, make acts of Perfect Contrition (and if you can get to a valid priest, make sacramental confessions), and keep close to Mary, always begging her for her loving guidance, care and protection.   
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 08:35:33 PM by Therese » Logged

Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you (Matth. 6:33).
eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 11:11:25 AM »

I congratulate you for the Love that guides you to express your views and concerns about the Church.  This week in our Opus Dei Recollection the message was disturbing for me; over and over they repeated: never question or criticize the Church.  I remember St Benedict's Rule: express concern to your superior, but otherwise keep it to yourself.  My concerns are the toleration of abuse and sodomy, which have destroyed so many Orders and vocations, and which I attribute in part to the sinful claim of infallibility.  How in conscience can one not express concern?
Therese

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 04:00:47 PM »

I congratulate you for the Love that guides you to express your views and concerns about the Church.  This week in our Opus Dei Recollection the message was disturbing for me; over and over they repeated: never question or criticize the Church.  I remember St Benedict's Rule: express concern to your superior, but otherwise keep it to yourself.  My concerns are the toleration of abuse and sodomy, which have destroyed so many Orders and vocations, and which I attribute in part to the sinful claim of infallibility.  How in conscience can one not express concern?

Dear Eschator,

Thank you for your thoughtful response.  I understand your concern.  The Roman Catholic Church teaches that we should not tolerate evil--and abuse and sodomy are evil, so they must not be tolerated.  If the Conciliar Vatican II Church teaches that abuse and sodomy should be tolerated, then they are false about yet another teaching.  We are only permitted to tolerate certain evil under certain circumstances, and the Roman Catholic Church explains this.   

My friend, we should never ever criticize the Roman Catholic Church or her Popes.  But please know that I am not criticizing the Roman Catholic Church or her Popes but only the Conciliar Vatican II Church (a false sect) and its Antipopes (heretical usurpers who contradict previous true Popes).  The Conciliar Vatican II Church is in schism with the holy Roman Catholic Church, teaching heresy and error and promoting things harmful to the faithful, which is impossible for the Roman Catholic Church to do, as she has the protection of the Holy Ghost and is indefectible.  Teachings that were once condemned as error are being taught to be true by the Concilar V2 Church, as though the truth and the Holy Ghost can change.  The Roman Catholic Church is indefectible and is Christ's spotless bride; the Concilar Vatican II Church on the other hand teaches error and proves herself to be a fallen mess. 

I pray for all baptized persons to know the Baltimore Catechism, to pray their Rosary with the deepest devotion to Mary and to make their consecration to her, to wear the Brown Scapular, and to get to the Tridentine Mass and to the traditional sacraments offered by traditional priests.  I pray for the salvation of all our SDF friends and for myself as well. 

God bless you and Mary keep you!

Yours in our Risen Lord's Sacred Heart,
Therese

Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you (Matth. 6:33).
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Catholic General Discussion  |  Topic: You may ask, "Doesn't the ecumenical movement promote charity among Christians?" « previous next »
Jump to: