Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:49:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Everything Else  |  Topic: Creation II 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Creation II  (Read 2234 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: August 27, 2016, 09:27:22 PM »

'And Esaie crieth for Israel, If the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, the remains shall be saved. For consummating a word, and abridging it in equity: because a word abridged shall our Lord make upon the earth.'

Romans 9:27-28

'For, although I shall walk in the midst of the shadow of death, I will not fear evils: because thou art with me.'

Psalm 22:4

'For behold thou hast loved truth: the uncertain, and hidden things of thy wisdom thou hast made manifest to me.'

Psalm 50:8

'Upon the water of refection he hath brought me up: he hath converted my soul.'

Psalm 22:2-3

'Thou shalt make also a candlestick beaten of most pure gold, the shaft thereof, and branches, cups, and bowls, and lilies proceeding from the same.'

Exodus 25:31

'MY beloved is gone down into his garden, to the bed of aromatical spices, to feed in the gardens, and to gather lilies.'

Canticles 6:1

'For instead of the fountain of an Everlasting river, thou gavest Mans blood to the unjust.'

Wisdom 11:7

'A fountain of wisdom the word of God on high, and the entrance thereof Everlasting commandments.'

Ecclesiasticus 1:5

'The knowledge of the wise shall abound as an inundation, and his counsel is permanent as a fountain of life.'

Ecclesiasticus 21:16

'I said: I will water my garden of plants, and will inebriate the fruit of my meadow.'

Ecclesiasticus 24:42

'Was not bitter water made sweet by wood?'

Ecclesiasticus 38:5

'Consider the lilies, how they grow: they labour not, neither do they spin. But I say to you, not even Solomon in all his glory was arrayed as one of these.'

Luke 12:27

'And the kings of the earth, and princes, and tribunes, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman, and freeman hid themselves in the dens and rocks of mountains.  And they say to the mountains and the rocks: Fall upon us, and hide us from the face of
him that sitteth upon the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: Because the great day of their wrath is come, and who shall be able to stand?'

Apocalypse 6:15-17

'And they shall fly away as a bird out of Ægypt, and as a dove out of the Land of the Assyrians: and I will place them in their houses, saith our Lord.'

Osee 11:11

'Salomon also spake three thousand parables: and his songs were a thousand & five. And he disputed of trees from the cedar, that is in Libanus, unto the hyssop which cometh out of the wall: and he discoursed of beasts, and fowls, and creeping worms, and fishes. And there came from all people to hear the wisdom of Salomon, and from all the Kings of the earth, which heard his wisdom.'

3 Kings 4:32-34

'And Raphael said to Tobias: But when thou art entered into thy house forthwith adore our Lord thy God: and giving thanks to him go to thy father, and kiss him. And immediately anoint upon his eyes of this gall of the fish, which thou carriest with thee. For know thou that forthwith his eyes shall be opened, and thy father shall see the light of heaven, and shall rejoice in the sight of thee.'

Tobias 11:7-8

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Everything Else  |  Topic: Creation II « previous next »
Jump to: