Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:05:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Technical Support  |  Topic: Difference in downloads 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Difference in downloads  (Read 14306 times)
Brigid
Established

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2010, 07:56:34 PM »

Get ye behind me Kindle reader.
rotfl blue rotfl blue

For where thy treasure is, there is thy heart also.
Matt. 6:21
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2010, 07:57:16 PM »

happy roll

It might be the exception, but the probability is against it!

You could consider, say, if you got it, getting rid of something else to compensate beforehand?

I was just hearing from a friend of mine and he lost a good deal of his stuff recently and wrote me: "As a single guy, I can afford to buy stuff. I do not have many of the things that most people have. For instance, I don't have a bed, a sofa, or a kitchen table. All of my clothes fit easily into my closet and I don't need a dresser. I sleep on an air mattress which I find very comfortable. I have two bar stools on which I can sit and eat. I know - I have too many bar stools!!! LOL I bought a computer desk and office chair. "

He asked me if he was going overboard, and let me tell you, I told him in no way shape or form! Cheesy It was splendid to hear!

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
martin
Established

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you' save souls.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2010, 08:10:42 PM »

His Patron saint just has to be John the Baptist.   Cheesy

Yes... Get rid of stuff.

Jesus replied, "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."  (Luke 9: 58)

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
(Galatians 2:20)
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Technical Support  |  Topic: Difference in downloads « previous next »
Jump to: