Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:26:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Quote for the Day: The Happiness 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Quote for the Day: The Happiness  (Read 2636 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: January 25, 2011, 06:01:01 AM »

'The happiness of man on earth, my children, is to be very good; those who are very good bless the good God, they love Him, they glorify Him, and do all their works with joy and love, because they know that we are in this world for no other end than to serve and love the good God.'

St. Jean Marie Baptiste Vianney, the Cure of Ars

Cheesy

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
susanna

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 12:45:28 PM »

Every quote of his I've ever read makes me think what a sweet and gentle man he must have been (even after all those hours in the confessional!), and he always reminds of the "good" God. Smiley

The important thing is not to think much, but to love much; do then whatever most arouses you to love.  - St. Teresa of Jesus
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 04:30:14 PM »

What a wonderful man of God! Cheesy

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Quote for the Day: The Happiness « previous next »
Jump to: