Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 27, 2020, 04:12:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Submissions  |  Topic: Padre Pio quote 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Padre Pio quote  (Read 4735 times)
susanna

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2011, 11:50:04 AM »

Always live under the eyes of the Good Shepherd and you will walk unharmed through evil pastures.

St Padre Pio

The important thing is not to think much, but to love much; do then whatever most arouses you to love.  - St. Teresa of Jesus
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 12:14:47 PM »

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want; he maketh me to lie down in green pastures. He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul. He leadeth me in paths of righteousness for his name sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Dominus pascit me, et nihil mihi deerit: in pascuis virentibus me collocavit, super aquas quietis eduxit me, animam meam refecit. Deduxit me super semitas iustitiae propter nomen suum. Nam et si ambulavero in valle umbrae mortis, non timebo mala, quoniam tu mecum es. Virga tua et baculus tuus, ipsa me consolata sunt. Parasti in conspectu meo mensam adversus eos, qui tribulant me; impinguasti in oleo caput meum, et calix meus redundat. Etenim benignitas et misericordia subsequentur me omnibus diebus vitae meae, et inhabitabo in domo Domini in longitudinem dierum.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 05:10:40 AM »

Amen!

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 05:59:57 PM »

'The eye of our good intention draws to itself the Divine eye.'

St. Mary Magdalen de Pazzi

eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 04:01:27 PM »

On the relic card of St Pio that we received at San Giovanni Rotunda, a prayer begins: Dear Padre Pio, we recall your promise to Jesus, "Lord, I will stand at the gates of Heaven until I see all of my spiritual children have entered..."
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Submissions  |  Topic: Padre Pio quote « previous next »
Jump to: