Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 25, 2019, 08:17:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Quote for the Day 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] Print
Author Topic: Quote for the Day  (Read 703892 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3060 on: Yesterday at 05:36:35 AM »

'Ah! the God of truth loves the truth. Now, he who knows his nothingness, and acknowledges it, knows the truth.'

St. Paul of the Cross

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3061 on: Today at 04:03:49 AM »

'Why is He so little in me? Is it because I am not little enough, not humble enough. Therefore may I become more humble, may I humble myself, and Jesus will increase.

Grow, Jesus, grow in my, in my heart, in my spirit, my imagination, my senses, by your modesty, your purity, your humility, your zeal, your love. Grow with your grace, your light, your peace. Grow despite my resistance, my pride. Grow until you reach the fullness of human perfection. Grow as you did at Nazareth before God and before men, for the glory of your Father.'

St. Bernadette Soubirous

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Quote for the Day « previous next »
Jump to: