Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:16:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Archive  |  Topic: Announcement: Gallery Maintenance Complete 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Announcement: Gallery Maintenance Complete  (Read 4141 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: April 13, 2011, 02:44:10 PM »

The media gallery is back online.

All users are now free to upload their pictures to the various galleries again, and view, rate, and comment upon the gallery material.

Please do so and enjoy the gallery!

Images submitted to the gallery must meet the modesty guidelines in the forum announcements and as detailed in the Modesty and Purity Resources section of the website. Also, due to limited space, images must be of a certain level of quality and utility to be retained. All images after submission will be approved or disapproved by moderators with this criteria in mind. Be careful out there, not all religious art is truly modest.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Patricia
Established

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 03:44:08 PM »

It works. I see it. I also see many new smilies. So many old ones to get rid of to make way for the new. Grin

'His mother saith to the servants: Whatsoever he shall say to you, do ye.'
~~~John 2:5
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Archive  |  Topic: Announcement: Gallery Maintenance Complete « previous next »
Jump to: