Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2022, 01:31:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Topic: New Book: The Great Evil 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Book: The Great Evil  (Read 2445 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: February 21, 2012, 05:24:38 PM »

A new book by Fr. John Furniss, entitled 'The Great Evil' has been added to Saints' Books.

This short volume is about the evil of mortal sin. It is an evil we are not capable of truly appreciating the depth of in this life. But Father Furniss does his very best to help the readers to gain a greater perspective of the reality of sin.

No one who reads this book should be as easily tempted to sin, whether it be mortal, venial, or doubtful.

In fact, in any temptation, to pick up this book should be helpful.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 05:25:29 PM »

A short and good piece for additional reading for Lent.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Topic: New Book: The Great Evil « previous next »
Jump to: