Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2018, 12:37:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Quote for the Day 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] Print
Author Topic: Quote for the Day  (Read 491523 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2703 on: June 11, 2018, 01:39:34 AM »

'My heart now experiences such a thirst that a river would not suffice to satisfy it; an ocean is needed to quench this thirst, but it is an ocean of fire and love that I wish to consume.'

St. Paul of the Cross

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2704 on: June 15, 2018, 12:57:14 AM »

'Jesus helps us to face every tribulation. Holy resignation to his sovereign dispositions is the central, pivotal point which balances the weight of the Cross.'

St. Gaspar del Bufalo

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2705 on: Yesterday at 10:57:28 AM »

'What is it that renders death terrible? Sin. We must therefore fear sin, not death.'

St. Alphonsus Maria de Liguori

Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Quote for the Day « previous next »
Jump to: