Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:52:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Everything Else  |  Topic: 1952 Raccolta 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1952 Raccolta  (Read 5196 times)
Therese

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2012, 05:50:51 AM »

Does anybody know if the 1952 Raccolta can be read on-line?  I am interested in reading it.  Thanks for any help with this.

Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you (Matth. 6:33).
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 06:42:31 AM »

Well, we have the 1910 edition on Saints' Books.

I don't know if the one from the year of Our Lord 1952 is online anywhere, I do not recall having seen it.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Therese

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 07:06:37 AM »

Dear Shin,

Thanks for your response.  I was able to find the 1910 Raccolta on-line, but couldn't locate any 1957 Raccolta.  Was the 1910 Raccolta the last Raccolta in effect before Pope Paul VI's new Raccolta was issued?

In Jesu et Maria,
Therese

Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you (Matth. 6:33).
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 01:33:52 PM »

It's good to hear from you Therese!

I would suppose the 1952 would be? I do not know. It is not as if indulgences were under frequent revision I would think?

One can always pray that God grant any indulgences in the past that might not be sustained in the present. After all it is a matter of His mercy. And one might suppose too the good wishes of those who granted the indulgences in the past, or gained them in their own lives and remember their help -- in the next life.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Therese

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 05:25:34 PM »

It's good to hear from you Therese!

I would suppose the 1952 would be? I do not know. It is not as if indulgences were under frequent revision I would think?

One can always pray that God grant any indulgences in the past that might not be sustained in the present. After all it is a matter of His mercy. And one might suppose too the good wishes of those who granted the indulgences in the past, or gained them in their own lives and remember their help -- in the next life.

Dear Shin,

It's good to be back here on the forums!

I found out that the 1952 Raccolta of Pope Pius XII is the last one before Pope Paul VI's Raccolta.  I agree with what you have to say about the old Raccolta, Shin.  Thanks for your wonderful help!

Therese

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 06:16:00 PM »

The last Raccolta before Pope Paul VI'S pontificate is the 1957 Raccolta.

Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Everything Else  |  Topic: 1952 Raccolta « previous next »
Jump to: