Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 03:10:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: A Note of Gratitude 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Note of Gratitude  (Read 2981 times)
Charles

Soli Deo Gloria

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2012, 03:40:44 PM »

Shin, I just want to thank you for putting together this wonderful Catholic site. A few months ago, I realized my traditionalist mindset had begun hardening my heart. I was beginning to focus on the negative things happening in the Church, and was becoming blind to the good in her.

Thank goodness I realized it and stayed away from the traddy forums for a while. Anyhow, each time I get on the internet now, I begin by reading the quote on the  saints  quotes . net page. I follow that by a prayer asking to recognize evil when I see it on the net, and for strength to avoid fueling it by joining in. (talking negative threads on forums ... bashing bishops, the pope, that sort of thing)

I also try to do something positive before I log off the internet now, and today, this thank you note to you is it.

God Bless you Shin, and all members here as well. Is this the best Catholic forum ? Well, I think so, but it's a mater of individual opinions I suppose. One thing I can state with certainty though, is there isn't a Catholic forum out there that can be called better.

+

Immaculate Heart of Mary,
Pray for us
Sacred Heart of Jesus,
Have mercy on us

J+M+J
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 04:10:15 AM »

'Every one that drinketh of this water, shall thirst again: But he that shall drink of the water that I will give him, shall become in him a fountain
of water springing up unto life everlasting. The woman saith to him, Lord give me this water, that I may not thirst, nor come hither
to draw.'

John 4: 13-15

Thanks be to Our Lord Jesus Christ, Our Blessed Virgin, and all the angels, and saints, and holy souls. And may God grant rest to the holy souls.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Charles

Soli Deo Gloria

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 02:06:54 PM »

Smiley

Praise be to God

crucifix

Immaculate Heart of Mary,
Pray for us
Sacred Heart of Jesus,
Have mercy on us

J+M+J
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: A Note of Gratitude « previous next »
Jump to: