Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 31, 2021, 05:13:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Quote for the Night 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] Print
Author Topic: Quote for the Night  (Read 453420 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2064 on: July 28, 2021, 05:14:10 AM »

'Bury all your misery in the mercy of the loving Heart of Jesus and think of nothing but of pleasing Him by forgetting self. Henceforth let Him do all that He wills in you, with you and for you.'

St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2065 on: July 29, 2021, 12:03:59 PM »

'He who toils unwillingly grows poor in every way, while he who presses ahead in hope is doubly rich.'

St. Mark the Ascetic

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2066 on: Yesterday at 07:46:30 AM »

'You should bring to your praise worthy exercises a holy fervor, because you will feel, even in this life, its good effects, not only in perfecting your souls, but also in the peace of mind you will possess.'

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Quote for the Night « previous next »
Jump to: