Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:17:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Topic: Fire at Little Flowers Family Press 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fire at Little Flowers Family Press  (Read 4533 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: July 30, 2013, 09:24:40 AM »

I'm posting part of what I received in my email this morning. For folks who know of Little Flowers Family Press and their modesty and other devout resources, and for folks who don't.

Please help these folks out if you can.

Hi

My friends it is with a heavy heart beyond words, I share that we lost our home, our business, our entire livelihood a week ago last Friday (July 19th 2013) with a fire.

We barely got out with our lives. Just 45 min later our entire house was done. We are thankful God found reason to spare us and our 4 boys, three with autism. The devil was mighty upset for our work i guess.

I'm hope you don't mind my posting this and asking for your prayers and support. We had no insurance and rebuilding our lives will be a huge job. Rebuilding 'Little Flowers Family Press' will be an even larger job. But, if God wills it, this won't be the last from us.

As we try to make sense of our life, we cling to God, who is our 'all' now that all our earthly possessions have been stripped away. In His mercy, He has saved us from destruction, for a purpose.

Below are local news stories and information on a trust fund and fundraising efforts for us.

Please share as you are able. Thank you all for listening. I love you all.

~Rita~

Local Article

Local Article online

Davidson Family Trust Facebook page

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Patricia
Established

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 10:23:18 AM »

Terrible tragedy Sad   May have been foul play, you never know. Thanks to God they are safe.

'His mother saith to the servants: Whatsoever he shall say to you, do ye.'
~~~John 2:5
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 06:05:02 PM »

I'd like to remind folks of the Davidson family and the fire in which they lost their home.

They are soliciting donations for rebuilding their home.

If you have a little to give or can share their plight with other folks please do so.

cross prayer

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 01:10:45 PM »

Can your Church do a fundraiser for us? Perhaps a collection for us? We beg your help.

Please Share this page, and send your most generous donation and make our boys smile again!

Thank you!

-The Davidsons

cross prayer

Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Topic: Fire at Little Flowers Family Press « previous next »
Jump to: