Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 28, 2017, 02:02:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Belle Fleur 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print
Author Topic: Belle Fleur  (Read 29497 times)
CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: July 02, 2017, 07:05:18 PM »

{A} Narcissus Arkle   
                    {B} Arkle is a very vigorous trumpet daffodil with large, deep golden-yellow flowers. 
                    {C} The Virgin Mary is referred to as the Ark of the New Covenant.
CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 09, 2017, 07:07:26 PM »

{A} Tulipa Happy Generation 
            {B} Happy Generation is a tulip. The flowers are white flushed with gold at the base with narrow, pinkish-red flames. 
            {C} God is happiness by His Essence. 

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: July 10, 2017, 01:36:51 AM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 16, 2017, 07:03:55 PM »

{A} Sanbucus nigra Urban Lace   
                      {B} Common name is Black elder. A deciduous shrub.   
                      {C} Pope Urban I was Pope from 222 to May 23, 230.

Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: July 17, 2017, 01:01:27 AM »

(Sorry, but you are not allowed to access the gallery)

{A} Yarrow, or milfoil
{B} "A herbaceous, perennial plant that produces one to several stems that can grow up to 3 1/4 ft in height, and has a spreading rhizomatous growth. The leaves are two to eight inches long, almost feathery, and arranged spirally on the stems." It has clusters of miniature flowers. Of ancient use in herbal medicine due to its great efficacy in many areas. Useful for "wounds, fevers, circulation, digestion" and further. Like many herbs not for pregnant women.
{C} St. Gall, Abbot's feast will often have these flowers blooming upon it. The many tiny flowers of yarrow speak of its many good uses, and make one think of the many virtues God gave St. Gall.

(Sorry, but you are not allowed to access the gallery)

Of St. Gall it is said, "He only left his cell to preach, and instruct chiefly the wildest and most abandoned among the inhabitants in the mountainous parts of the country: and returning continually to his hermitage, he there often spent whole nights and days in holy prayer and contemplation, in which he usually poured forth his soul before God with floods of tears."

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: July 17, 2017, 01:06:02 AM »

Black elder's flowers resemble yarrow!  Cheesy

CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 23, 2017, 07:23:45 PM »

{A} Star of Nature   
            {B} These star shaped flowers make excellent additions to rock gardens.   
            {C} Hail thou star of ocean Portal of the sky 
                  Ever virgin Mother Of the Lord Most High.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Belle Fleur « previous next »
Jump to: