Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:30:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Belle Fleur 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 44 Print
Author Topic: Belle Fleur  (Read 186076 times)
CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 03, 2021, 06:23:54 PM »

{A} Tall Bearded Iris Balthazar   
                                        {B} A showy iris plant with big flowers     
                                        {C} King Balthazar was one of the Three Wise Men.   

:principalities: :principalities: :principalities: :principalities: :principalities:
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #497 on: January 05, 2021, 08:21:36 AM »

{A} Winter hellebore
{B} Hellebores are one of the few plants notable for flowering in winter.  Evergreen. Even in cold climates, and the worst conditions, the virtues flower and fruit, and are all the more special for it.
{C} Flower for today's feast of St. Simeon Stylites, Confessor. St. Simeon Stylites lived his life atop a pillar, in the wind, rain, and sun, God miracles maintained him to show forth the flower of virtue.

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 10, 2021, 06:01:32 PM »

{A} Red Hot Poker Christmas Cheer   
                                   {B} A Tritoma that is red-orange   
                                   {C} The story of Christmas is the story of God's relentless love for us.   

Seraphim rejoice Seraphim rejoice Seraphim rejoice Seraphim rejoice Seraphim
CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 17, 2021, 07:15:52 PM »

{A} Daylily Quiet Please   
                                     {B} A midseason daylily which has green flowers   
                                     {C} I urge then, first of all that petitions, prayers, intercessions and thanksgiving should be offered for everyone,   
                                            for kings and others in authority, so that we may be able to live peaceful and quiet lives   
                                            with all devotion and propriety.   
                                                1 Timothy Chapter 2 Verses 1-2   

cross prayer littleprayer cross prayer littleprayer cross prayer littleprayer littleprayer cross prayer littleprayer cross prayer littleprayer
CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 24, 2021, 07:21:28 PM »

{A} Flame Thrower Echinacea   
                                    {B} Coneflowers that have two-tone orange and yellow flowers   
                                    {C} At the Easter Vigil, on Saturday evening, the new flame is lit.   

angry red angry red angry red angry red angry red angry red angry red angry red angry red angry red angry red angry red angry red angry red angry red angry red
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #501 on: January 24, 2021, 07:27:41 PM »

It sure looks firey! I know echinacea can be used for herbal medicine for the immune system though I don't know if you can get that from this variety. Cheesy

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 31, 2021, 05:18:19 PM »

{A} Heliopsis Burning Hearts   
                                  {B} An oxeye daisy that is golden with a scarlet center   
                                  {C} Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: January 31, 2021, 05:26:22 PM »

Amen.

My grandfather would have liked this flower as his favorite color was yellow.

flower

CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: February 07, 2021, 06:17:38 PM »

{A} Daylily Monica Marie   
                                        {B} An Early midseason daylily that is cream         
                                        {C} St. Monica is the mother of St. Augustine.     

planter planter planter planter planter planter planter planter planter planter planter planter planter planter
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #505 on: February 07, 2021, 09:26:41 PM »

What a beautiful flower! 

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: February 08, 2021, 07:55:31 PM »

What a beautiful flower! 

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Shin, It is nice that you like the Monica Marie Daylily.
CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: February 14, 2021, 06:40:03 PM »

{A} Pink Wonder Daffodil   
                                         {B} A daffodil with white petals and a ruffled peach/pink center cup   
                                         {C} The Feastday of St. Macarius the Wonder-Worker is April 1.
CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: February 21, 2021, 06:11:04 PM »

{A} Purple Mystery Daylily   
                                    {B} A daylily which has lavender purple blooms with a gold heart     
                                    {C} The Bible states that the garment the guard put on Jesus during his trial and beatings was purple.   

teapot teapot teapot teapot teapot teapot teapot
CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: February 28, 2021, 05:57:45 PM »

{A} I See Stars Siberian Iris             
                          {B} An iris with large blue-violet star-shaped blooms which have six falls.   
                          {C} Jesus healed Bartimaeus and the blind beggar was able to see.
CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: March 07, 2021, 06:30:46 PM »

{A} May Night Salvia     
                                 {B} Dense spikes of deep violet-purple flowers   
                                 {C} Nicodemus came to Jesus by night.
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #511 on: March 08, 2021, 09:13:25 AM »

It's the time of year to think about planting for spring, flowers and herbs like salvia and daylilies.

flower flower flower

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 44 Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Belle Fleur « previous next »
Jump to: