Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:25:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Book Study  |  Topic: Book About Miracles Through the Rosary? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Book About Miracles Through the Rosary?  (Read 4023 times)
Neopelagianus

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2015, 02:37:13 PM »

Is there any  pdf of any  book  that  details  miracles  about the  rosary?

Thanks.

N.
eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 06:27:38 PM »

Many thanks for this very inspirational and motivating question.  My first thought was that in the half dozen books of miracles we have in the house I could remember very few miracles attributed to the Rosary--Leptano, of course, but not much else came very firmly to mind.  I quickly scanned the first couple books I found, but nothing jumped at me, so off I went to search the internet.
Of course, I presumed that there wouldn't be many obvious PDF's or you wouldn't take the time to post here. I didn't find one either, but I must plug Sr Patricia Proctor's book 100 Inspirational Stories of the Rosary.  The reviews were wonderful--it sounds like a book all of us should have, although whatever almost always blocks me from entering my credit card number did it again.  I pray someone will post here and push us both to order it.
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 01:44:09 AM »

It's a good question, but I don't know of one, I intend to look around too as well.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Poche

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 05:50:23 AM »

The Secret of the Rosary
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Book Study  |  Topic: Book About Miracles Through the Rosary? « previous next »
Jump to: