Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:53:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Topic: Top Threads Worth Reading 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Top Threads Worth Reading  (Read 5995 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: July 18, 2015, 05:14:26 AM »

Everyone while we can get used to reading our favorite threads there are so many very worthwhile ones, remember to look more broadly at some of the beautiful passages being posted in the extracts and quotes and flowers threads.

It is a very rewarding experience to pray the intentions as those who do so find!

And everyone please do stop by for a cup of coffee and share your stories of everyday life.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 02:11:55 PM »

Each of these is a wonderful act of devotion and friendship.
CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 02:27:58 AM »

Shin, Thank you for mentioning flower threads. Thank you for asking me to do Belle Fleur.
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 02:51:00 PM »

Thank you Cyril for doing the thread, it's very much appreciated, it is a great joy to read.   flower flower flower

And thank you too eschator for your posts and insights and bringing up this thread again as well.  Cheesy

There's nothing like good company!

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Topic: Top Threads Worth Reading « previous next »
Jump to: