A Blessed Advent

(1/15) > >>

Therese:
Let's make this Advent a very holy time of preparation for our Lord's coming.  There are very good Advent meditations to be found on this website under "Saints' Books" I think it is.  The more we prepare this Advent, the more special will be our Christmas--believe me!  I have yet to light the first candle on my Advent wreath.  I'll do it before I eat my supper and then will eat by its candlelight.  I've been out all day so I've been unable to look to my Advent wreath; thankfully, before Mass this morning we lighted our church Advent wreath with a very lovely ceremony together as a community.  

O come, o come Emmanuel, and ransom captive Israel!  

Therese:
I recommend that you bookmark the Advent meditations.  That's what I do anyway.  God bless you!

Therese:
What a pity!  The website that used to have Advent music does not have Advent music this year--not yet anyway!  Now I'll have to seek another website for my Advent music.  I'll have to buy an Advent CD for next year.  I know of a good place to buy it from.

Therese:
Great!  I just found a list of Catholic Advent hymns on-line!  Too bad there are ads in between the hymns.

Shin:
O come, o come Emmanuel, and ransom captive Israel! 

It is starting to feel like Christmas is coming..

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page