Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:01:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Topic: Registration, Logins 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Registration, Logins  (Read 6771 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: June 15, 2016, 03:12:25 AM »

We were having some registration and logging on issues in particular instances. It appears to have been a server misconfiguration error that is now fixed.

If there are any further difficulties logging on to the forums or registering for visitors please make contact about it through email.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
SenoritaRita

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 07:39:54 PM »

We were having some registration and logging on issues in particular instances. It appears to have been a server misconfiguration error that is now fixed.

If there are any further difficulties logging on to the forums or registering for visitors please make contact about it through email.

This is the first time in months that I have finally been able to access the forum!  How has everyone been???
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 05:03:59 AM »

It's good to hear from you SenoritaRita!!

I have been well!

I have posted some pictures of my renovation work on the 'Stop by for Coffee' thread and am also showing off some nature photography with saints' quotes accompanying in the 'Everything Else' sub forum. Cheesy It is enjoyable to take pictures of the sunsets. There is nothing like a good quiet walk enjoying God's creation.

I pray you have been well too!

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Topic: Registration, Logins « previous next »
Jump to: