Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:21:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: For the Eternal Rest. . . 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: For the Eternal Rest. . .  (Read 6316 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: September 03, 2016, 04:30:18 AM »

crucifix

Of Odhiambo's dear brother Herbert.

Let us pray. . .

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon him.
May the souls of the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

Amen amen.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 05:00:28 AM »

Heart of Jesus I adore thee; Heart of Mary, I implore thee; Heart of Joseph, pure and just; In these three hearts I put my trust.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

~ Matthew 20: 28 ~

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 02:05:43 PM »

Eternal rest grant unto Herbert, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon him. May the souls of the faithful departed,

"O Holy Lord grant me the graces and helps I need to be faithful to all of the responsibilities and duties of my vocation and my state in life and in the faithful living of the true Spiritual Life. Amen."
~ St. Thomas Aquinas
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 02:41:42 AM »

Eternal rest grant unto Herbert, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon him. May the souls of the faithful departed,

Amen amen.

James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 02:50:16 AM »

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Herbert, O Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

"O Holy Lord grant me the graces and helps I need to be faithful to all of the responsibilities and duties of my vocation and my state in life and in the faithful living of the true Spiritual Life. Amen."
~ St. Thomas Aquinas
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 05:48:10 AM »

Amen amen amen!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Herbert, O Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 04:13:33 PM »

Amen !

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 02:55:58 AM »

Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 03:53:55 AM »

James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2016, 04:38:16 AM »

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2016, 05:14:14 AM »

Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 02:15:21 PM »

Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2016, 07:14:24 PM »

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon him.
May the souls of the faithful departed,

Amen amen.

Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: For the Eternal Rest. . . « previous next »
Jump to: