Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 07:41:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Blessed maria droste of portugal 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Blessed maria droste of portugal  (Read 1913 times)
Schalndc

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2017, 10:07:05 AM »

Hello.
I'm a descendant of the blessed Maria droste of the divine sacred heart. And I was wondering about her family tree. Cause my grandmother's grandfather is her older sibling and also is the family lineage of hers is nobility or royalty. Thanks.
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 07:00:26 PM »

Welcome to the forums Shalndc! Glad to have you here!

Have you ever had a family tree done by a genealogist? I remember once a family member of mine was doing that.

Blessed Maria Drost of the Divine Sacred Heart sounds like an interesting lady reading a little about her! What can you tell us about her?

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Schalndc

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 09:45:38 PM »

Well. I've done most of the research and i was trying to figure out how can my great grandmother's relative be a German aristocrat ( nobility/ royalty) and I do not know her whole life. But it's pretty shocking. Cause  when I looked at a photo of my great grandmother and blessed Maria droste zu veischerg face. And compare it. The height and width of the nose is the same. Cheek bone which is heritable through the droste lineage
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Saints' & Spiritual Life General Discussion  |  Topic: Blessed maria droste of portugal « previous next »
Jump to: