Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:58:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Topic: New User Registration Reminder 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New User Registration Reminder  (Read 12284 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: March 27, 2017, 12:14:17 AM »

Due to a temporary flood of spammers user registration has temporarily been set to require moderator approval, rather than simply an email verification activation.

If you are trying to register for the forums and awaiting approval, do send an email in case your registration was lost among the spammers.

This period of extra screening should be brief.

New users also please remember to read the announcements.

Please note, these forums do not allow links, which are automatically removed from signatures and result in an error while posting. Please do not attempt to fill these out, or place websites in the user profile.

Any actual human beings working for advertising agencies are wasting time attempting to register.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 02:46:55 PM »

Registration is back to normal, as always if there are any difficulties please send an email.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Announcements, News & Updates  |  Topic: New User Registration Reminder « previous next »
Jump to: