Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:46:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Catholic General Discussion  |  Topic: Proverbs 11: 6 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Proverbs 11: 6  (Read 2267 times)
CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2017, 07:54:28 PM »

In The Book of Proverbs, Chapter 11 Verse 6 states: The virtue of the upright saves them, but the faithless are caught in their own intrigue.   
Please explain.
Paul3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 05:26:15 PM »

In The Book of Proverbs, Chapter 11 Verse 6 states: The virtue of the upright saves them, but the faithless are caught in their own intrigue.   
Please explain.

Douay-Rheims bible.

Proverbs 11:6 The justice of the righteous shall deliver them: and the unjust shall be caught in their own snares.

Each man's words and deeds will have their proper reward i.e. God or the devil, heaven or hell.  Read Romans ch. 1 concerning the faithless, God gives them up to many evils i.e. punishments.  They choose evil, and so, its theirs, they own it.

Ecclesiasticus 24:24-26 I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope. In me is all grace of the way and of the truth, in me is all hope of life and of virtue. Come over to me, all ye that desire me, and be filled with my fruits.
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Catholic General Discussion  |  Topic: Proverbs 11: 6 « previous next »
Jump to: