Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:11:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Catholic General Discussion  |  Topic: St. Paul's Prophecy of a Revolt Has Happened Already 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: St. Paul's Prophecy of a Revolt Has Happened Already  (Read 3148 times)
Paul3

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2018, 02:09:19 PM »

In charity to all, I would like to reveal the prophecy and secrets in scripture concerning the end times, for which we are in, regarding the great deception that will and has deceived many and if it were possible, even the elect.  The scriptural prophecies will be provided further on, in the article, they are extremely revealing.  

Please take your time and read thoughtfully and carefully.  The thread is broken down into parts.

It will prove that God has, for the last time, cast off His people and the church [the buildings] because of sins against the Catholic Faith itself.  This is the supreme punishment from God.  But unlike the past, this time God does not physically destroy the buildings by human hands i.e. King Nebuchadnezzar.  No, God ordains, that it will be done by deception, by craft, without hand.  A clue is given in Matthew and explained in the book of Daniel.  These are some of the books that will be used to reveal that a revolution has taken place, as St. Paul warned and this is what Sister Lucia was hinting at, in the third secret of Fatima.  

She even said that things will become more clear by 1960.  

"John XXIII" on January 25, 1959 announced his intentions to convene an "ecumenical council" at the [Basilica of St. Paul outside the walls], the burial place of St. Paul.  In light of St. Paul's warning of a revolt, does anyone think it was by chance that "John XXIII" announced this robber council at St. Paul's tomb???  

Is it by chance that Angelo Giuseppe Roncalli, took the name of "John XXIII", following the footsteps of a man named Baldassarre Cossa, who was a Pisan antipope named "John XXIII" (1410–1415) during the Western Schism??  I don't think so!!  I believe it was his intention, to take up the torch of the previous antipope, and run with it, to carry out "the revolution" against the Catholic church in these end times, just as Baldassarre Cossa did, during the Western Schism.  But few people pay attention to history and these kinds of clues.  And they are hidden in plain sight!

The supreme punishment from God, is God casting out His people and the church [3 Kings 9:3-9], reducing His church to a faithful remnant.  Unfortunately, most people today, look for signs of physical chastisements from God and don't realize that the supreme punishment from God, was God, allowing perverted godless men, to usurp the buildings of the Catholic church, masquerading in Catholic robes [sheeps clothing] who speak as a dragon, promoting all false religions i.e. "The Assisi Prayer Day For Peace" in 1986.

Apocalypse 13:11  And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns, like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon.

Theresa created a thread about the revolution of the second vatican council.  She stated that the religion promoted by the claimants to the Papacy of this council [the vatican II sect], is a complete departure, a revolt, from the consistent teachings of the Catholic church from the beginning.  There was even a movie, a Dvd, made about this council.  And the name of the movie was " The Revolution of John XXIII: The Second Vatican Council".  

What is the definition of revolution??

Revolution.  a sudden, radical, or complete change :a fundamental change in political organization; especially the overthrow or renunciation of one government or ruler and the substitution of another.

And these unclean men of the vatican II sect, despise the government of the Catholic church.

Isaias 9:6 For a CHILD IS BORN to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, … God the Mighty, …

Isaias 22:20-21  And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will call my servant Eliakim the son of Hilkiah: And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah.

2 Peter 2:9-10  The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly from temptation, but to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be tormented.  And especially them who walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government, audacious, self willed, they fear not to bring in sects, blaspheming.

And so it is, those people who are wondering about the deceitful speech, the vain philosophy and *perverted behavior* of the vatican II claimants to the Papacy, and its hierarchy but cannot come to rational conclusions, as to why this is happening, and that it seems that there is no end in sight, I would like to reveal why all of these things happened, since the time of 1958.  And it will also serve to prove that the Catholic church is the one true of Jesus Christ, as you read through this article.  

St. Paul identifies these men that are faithless, through their behavior.  He says that one of the punishments for faithlessness is homosexuality.  Here is the Heading of the first chapter of Romans.

"He commends the faith of the Romans, whom he longs to see. The philosophy of the heathens, being void of faith and humility, betrayed them into shameful sins."

Please notice that St. Paul says that the reason for the punishment of homosexual behavior is because of their idolatrous philosophy.  St. Paul even warns of this in the book of Colossians.

Colossians 2:8  Beware lest any man cheat you by philosophy, and vain deceit; according to the tradition of men, according to the elements of the world, and not according to Christ:

Here is what Romans reveals regarding the punishments for faithlessness.

Romans 1:18, 23-28  For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and injustice of those men that detain the truth of God in injustice: … And they changed the glory of the incorruptible God into the likeness of the image of a corruptible man, … Wherefore God gave them up to the desires of their heart, unto uncleanness, to dishonour their own bodies among themselves. Who changed the truth of God into a lie; and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God delivered them up to shameful affections. For their women have changed the natural use into that use which is against nature. And, in like manner, the men also, leaving the natural use of the women, have burned in their lusts one towards another, men with men working that which is filthy, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was due to their error. And as they liked not to have God in their knowledge, God delivered them up to a reprobate sense, to do those things which are not convenient; ...

St. Jude gives a prophecy and warns about the men of this behavior, who have secretly entered in.  He says that these men have been written about long ago by Isaias.

Jude 1:4, 7-8  For certain men are secretly entered in, *(who were written of long ago unto this judgment,)* ungodly men, turning the grace of our Lord God into riotousness, and denying the only sovereign Ruler, and our Lord Jesus Christ. … As Sodom and Gomorrha, ... having given themselves to fornication, and going after other flesh, ... In like manner these men also defile the flesh, and despise dominion, and blaspheme majesty.

Prophecy of Isaias 3:8-9  For Jerusalem is ruined, and Juda is fallen: because their tongue, and their devices are against the Lord, to provoke the eyes of his majesty.  The shew of their countenance hath answered them: and they have proclaimed abroad their sin as Sodom, and they have not hid it: woe to their souls, for evils are rendered to them.

St. John also warns of these same men, as robbers and destroyers.

John 10:1-2,8,10  Amen, amen I say to you: He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up another way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. … All others, as many as have come, are thieves and robbers: … The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. …

St. Francis of Assisi prophesied the usurpation of the Chair of St. Peter, a destroyer will obtain the Pontificate.

The Prophecy of St. Francis About a Future Pope
1. The time is fast approaching in which there will be great trials and afflictions; perplexities and dissensions, both spiritual and temporal, will abound; the charity of many will grow cold, and the malice of the wicked will increase.

2. The devils will have unusual power, the immaculate purity of our Order, and of others, will be so much obscured that there will be very few Christians who will obey the true Sovereign Pontiff and the Roman Church with loyal hearts and perfect charity. At the time of this tribulation a man, not canonically elected, will be raised to the Pontificate, who, by his cunning, will endeavor to draw many into error and death.

3. Then scandals will be multiplied, our Order will be divided, and many others will be entirely destroyed, because they will consent to error instead of opposing it.

4. There will be such diversity of opinions and schisms among the people, the religious and the clergy, that, except those days were shortened, according to the words of the Gospel, even the elect would be led into error, were they not specially guided, amid such great confusion, by the immense mercy of God.

5. Then our Rule and manner of life will be violently opposed by some, and terrible trials will come upon us. Those who are found faithful will receive the crown of life; but woe to those who, trusting solely in their Order, shall fall into tepidity, for they will not be able to support the temptations permitted for the proving of the elect.

6. Those who preserve in their fervor and adhere to virtue with love and zeal for the truth, will suffer injuries and, persecutions as rebels and schismatics; for their persecutors, urged on by the evil spirits, will say they are rendering a great service to God by destroying such pestilent men from the face of the earth. but the Lord will be the refuge of the afflicted, and will save all who trust in Him. And in order to be like their Head, [Christ] these, the elect, will act with confidence, and by their death will purchase for themselves eternal life; choosing to obey God rather than man, they will fear nothing, and they will prefer to perish rather than consent to falsehood and perfidy.

7. Some preachers will keep silence about the truth, and others will trample it under foot and deny it. Sanctity of life will be held in derision even by those who outwardly profess it, for in those days JESUS CHRIST WILL SEND THEM NOT A TRUE PASTOR, BUT A DESTROYER." [TAKEN FROM Works of the Seraphic Father St. Francis Of Assisi, Washbourne, 1882, pp. 248-250]

Continued.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 09:47:37 PM by Paul3 » Logged

Ecclesiasticus 24:24-26 I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope. In me is all grace of the way and of the truth, in me is all hope of life and of virtue. Come over to me, all ye that desire me, and be filled with my fruits.
Paul3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 02:11:40 PM »

Our Lady of La Salette in 1846 said that "Rome would lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist, the church will be in eclipse".  She said that in 1864 many demons would be loosed from hell to attack the Catholic church and the hierarchy concerning the Catholic Faith, little by little, by inculcating and disseminating heresies.  The two foundational dogmas that were heavily attacked was "Outside the Catholic church there is no salvation" and the necessity of water baptism.  

In fact, Pope Bl. Pius IX wrote an encyclical in 1864 called "The Syllabus Of Errors".  Here are some of the erroneous ideas of modernist philosophers that Pope Pius IX cites.

Pope BI. Pius IX - 1864 The Syllabus Of Errors

I. PANTHEISM, NATURALISM AND ABSOLUTE RATIONALISM

3. Human reason, without any reference whatsoever to God, is the sole arbiter of truth and falsehood, and of good and evil; it is law to itself, and suffices, by its natural force, to secure the welfare of men and of nations. — Ibid.

4. All the truths of religion proceed from the innate strength of human reason; hence reason is the ultimate standard by which man can and ought to arrive at the knowledge of all truths of every kind. — Ibid. and Encyclical “Qui pluribus,” Nov. 9, 1846, etc.

5. Divine revelation is imperfect, and therefore subject to a continual and indefinite progress, corresponding with the advancement of human reason. — Ibid.

6. The faith of Christ is in opposition to human reason and divine revelation not only is not useful, but is even hurtful to the perfection of man. — Ibid.

II. MODERATE RATIONALISM

8. As human reason is placed on a level with religion itself, so theological must be treated in the same manner as philosophical sciences. — Allocution “Singulari quadam,” Dec. 9, 1854.

9. All the dogmas of the Christian religion are indiscriminately the object of natural science or philosophy, and human reason, enlightened solely in an historical way, is able, by its own natural strength and principles, to attain to the true science of even the most abstruse dogmas; provided only that such dogmas be proposed to reason itself as its object. — Letters to the Archbishop of Munich, “Gravissimas inter,” Dec. 11, 1862, and “Tuas libenter,” Dec. 21, 1863. …

11. The Church not only ought never to pass judgment on philosophy, but ought to tolerate the errors of philosophy, leaving it to correct itself. — Ibid., Dec. 21, 1863.

12. The decrees of the Apostolic See and of the Roman congregations impede the true progress of science. — Ibid. …

This modernist evil philosophy grows and get worse in short time.  Pope St. Pius X writes encyclicals about modernism and the Oath against Modernism.  Things seemed to be so bad in his time, that Pope St. Pius X feared that the Son of Perdition might be in the world already.

Pope St. Pius X, E Supremi (# 5), Oct. 4, 1903: “... there is good reason to fear lest this great perversity may be as it were a foretaste, and perhaps the beginning of those evils which are reserved for the last days; and that there may already be in the world the ‘Son of Perdition’ of whom the Apostle speaks (2 Thess. 2:3).”

Among many reasons, there is a major reason why many people who call themselves catholic, who are confused and cannot come to rational conclusions, that the Chair of St. Peter has been usurped, is because of the misunderstanding of the perpetuity of succession of popes to the office of the papacy, the indefectibility of the catholic church and the gates of hell.

Regarding indefectibility of the catholic church, the catholic church remains the same, it is always immaculate and pure.  The Catholic church, is a society of believers, those who hold to every truth of the Catholic church. They do not recede in the least degree from any doctrine of the Catholic church.

Anyone who recedes from the catholic faith, places himself outside the catholic church. The church, the remaining society of believers, they are not effected, only the one person, who apostatized, he has defected.

Pope Leo XIII, Satis Cognitum (# 9), June 29, 1896:The practice of the Church has always been the same, as is shown by the unanimous teaching of the Fathers, who were wont to hold as outside Catholic communion, and alien to the Church, whoever would recede in the least degree from any point of doctrine proposed by her authoritative Magisterium.

God does not consider the number of His members.

St. Athanasius: “Even if Catholics faithful to Tradition are reduced to a handful, they would be the true Church.”

Fr. William Jurgens: “At one point in the Church’s history, only a few years before Gregory’s [Nazianz] present preaching (+380 A.D.), perhaps the number of Catholic bishops in possession of sees, as opposed to Arian bishops in possession of sees, was no greater than something between 1% and 3% of the total. Had doctrine been determined by popularity, today we should all be deniers of Christ and opponents of the Spirit.”

Fr. William Jurgens: “In the time of the Emperor Valens (4th century), Basil was virtually the only orthodox Bishop in all the East who succeeded in retaining charge of his see… If it has no other importance for modern man, a knowledge of the history of Arianism should demonstrate at least that the Catholic Church takes no account of popularity and numbers in shaping and maintaining doctrine: else, we should long since have had to abandon Basil and Hilary and Athanasius and Liberius and Ossius and call ourselves after Arius.”

Indefectibility is found in the faithful remnant.  Jesus said that his words i.e. the catholic faith, would not pass away.  Jesus promised that He will be with His church, the remnant, even to the consummation of the world.

**2 John 1:2 For the sake of the truth which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.**

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

John 14:26 But the Paraclete, the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your mind, whatsoever I shall have said to you.

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world.

Regarding the gates of hell, the meaning is heresies, lies and heretics.

John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you will do. … When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof."

Pope Vigilius, Second Council of Constantinople, 553: “... we bear in mind what was promised about the holy Church and Him who said the gates of Hell will not prevail against it (by these we understand the death-dealing tongues of heretics)...”

Pope St. Leo IX, Sept. 2, 1053: “The holy Church built upon a rock, that is Christ, and upon Peter... because by the gates of Hell, that is, by the disputations of heretics which lead the vain to destruction, it would never be overcome.”

Pope Innocent III, Eius exemplo, Dec. 18, 1208: “By the heart we believe and by the mouth we confess the one Church, not of heretics, but the Holy Roman, Catholic, and Apostolic Church outside of which we believe that no one is saved.”

St. Francis De Sales (17th century), Doctor of the Church, The Catholic Controversy, pp. 305-306: "Now when he [the Pope] is explicitly a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church..."

Notice that heretics are the gates of Hell.  Heretics are not members of the Church.  That’s why a heretic could never be a pope.  The gates of Hell (heretics) could never have authority over the Church of Christ. The vatican II sect is a counterfeit catholic church.

Regarding the promise of perpetuity of succession of God’s man [pope] on His Throne, it was entirely conditional. The promise was directly linked to obedience to God’s Laws. This is found in the third book of Kings and the second book of Paralipomenon.

It pertains to David, and his son Solomon, the Temple of Solomon, and the Davidic Monarchy. And by the way, infallibility [not fail] was specifically introduced at the sanctification of Solomon’s Temple, the foreshadow of the Catholic church.  St. Peter, in the office of the papacy, was also promised infallibility, David's throne was the foreshadow.

Luke 22:31-32 And the Lord said: Simon, Simon, behold Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not:

3 Kings 9:3-9 [3] And the Lord said to him: I have heard thy prayer and thy supplication, which thou hast made before me: I have sanctified this house, which thou hast built, to put my name there for ever, and my eyes and my heart shall be there always. [4] And if thou wilt walk before me, as thy father walked, in simplicity of heart, and in uprightness: and wilt do all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my ordinances and my judgments, [5] I will establish the throne of thy kingdom over Israel for ever, as I promised David thy father, saying: There shall not fail a man of thy race upon the throne of Israel. [6] But if you and your children revolting shall turn away from following me, and will not keep my commandments, and my ceremonies, which I have set before you, but will go and worship strange gods, and adore them: [7] I will take away Israel from the face of the land which I have given them; and the temple which I have sanctified to my name, I will cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb, and a byword among all people. [8] And this house shall be made an example of: every one that shall pass by it, shall be astonished, and shall hiss, and say: Why hath the Lord done thus to this land, and to this house: [9] And they shall answer: Because they forsook the Lord their God, who brought their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and followed strange gods, and adored them, and worshipped them: therefore hath the Lord brought upon them all this evil.

A Catholic priest and biblical scholar Rev. George Leo Haydock (1774-1849) confirms the conditionality of Divine Providence and the punishment for revolting.

Haydock's Catholic Bible Commentary, 1859 edition.
3 Kings 9 verse 7. Take away, by death or exile. (Haydock) --- Sight. God is disposed to grant favours to those who approach his temples with piety. If they indulge their passions, he will suffer these holy places to be profaned, as a dreadful warning of his displeasure. The Jews enjoyed prosperity while they continued faithful. On their revolt, the ark was taken, the temple pillaged by Sesac, burnt by Nabuchodonosor, profaned by Antiochus, and destroyed by the Romans. (Calmet)

This same promise and threat is cited one more time in the second book of Paralipomenon [Chronicles] ch. 7.  Please notice the glaring word; MAY

2 Paralipomenon 7:16-22 [16] For I have chosen, and have sanctified this place, that my name may be there for ever, and my eyes and my heart may remain there perpetually. [17] And as for thee, if thou walk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and keep my justices and my judgments: [18] I will raise up the throne of thy kingdom, as I promised to David thy father, saying: There shall not fail thee a man of thy stock to be ruler in Israel. [19] But if you turn away, and forsake my justices, and my commandments which I have set before you, and shall go and serve strange gods, and adore them, [20] I will pluck you up by the root out of my land which I have given you: and this house which I have sanctified to my name, I will cast away from before my face, and will make it a byword, and an example among all nations. [21] And this house shall be for a proverb to all that pass by, and they shall be astonished and say: Why hath the Lord done thus to this land, and to this house? [22] And they shall answer: Because they forsook the Lord the God of their fathers, who brought them out of the land of Egypt, and laid hold on strange gods, and adored them, and worshipped them: therefore all these evils are come upon them.

Please notice the simplicity of the text of the verses, the conditionality of obedience and the words “may be there for ever” and “may remain there perpetually” and the very glaring word of revolt [2 Thessalonians 2:3] and the descriptive punishment that is attached to the revolt and disobedience. God says that He will cast out of His sight, the people and His church.

God is the same yesterday, today and always.

Malachias 3:6 For I am the Lord, and I change not:

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor as the son of man, that he should be changed. Hath he said then, and will he not do? hath he spoken, and will he not fulfill?

Continued.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:01:30 PM by Paul3 » Logged

Ecclesiasticus 24:24-26 I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope. In me is all grace of the way and of the truth, in me is all hope of life and of virtue. Come over to me, all ye that desire me, and be filled with my fruits.
Paul3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 02:15:44 PM »

God is true, faithful and consistent from the very beginning.

What happened to Adam and Eve, when they revolted and disobeyed God’s Law?

Genesis 3:23-24 [23] And the Lord God sent him out of the paradise of pleasure, to till the earth from which he was taken. [24] And he cast out Adam; and placed before the paradise of pleasure Cherubims, and a flaming sword, turning every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

What happened to Adam, also happened to the children of Israel after the infidelity of King Solomon [3 Kings ch. 11]. And it was a reoccurring theme before Solomon and thereafter and all the way through the books of the Machabees.

Some people might say; “Well, that’s the old testament, that will not happen in the new testament”. This is entirely false and unbiblical. True Catholics, understand that the New Testament, is in the Old concealed and the Old Testament, is in the New revealed.

For example, we can see Jesus carrying the Holy Cross to Golgotha, the Sacrifice of Jesus, and the Crowning of Thorns, correlating with Isaac, in the book of Genesis.

Genesis 22:5-6, 9-13 [5] ... I and the boy will go with speed as far as yonder, and after we have worshipped, will return to you. [6] And he took the wood for the holocaust, and laid it upon Isaac his son: And as they two went on together, [9] ... and when he had bound Isaac his son, he laid him on the altar upon the pile of wood. [10] And he put forth his hand and took the sword, to sacrifice his son. [11] And behold an angel of the Lord from heaven called to him, saying: Abraham, Abraham. And he answered: Here I am. [12] And he said to him: Lay not thy hand upon the boy, neither do thou any thing to him: now I know that thou fearest God, and hast not spared thy only begotten son for my sake. [13] Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw behind his back a ram amongst the briers sticking fast by the horns, which he took and offered for a holocaust instead of his son.

Abraham, took the wood and laid it on the back of Isaac, which Isaac carried, signifying Jesus carrying wooden Holy Cross. Abraham placed Isaac on the altar, signifying God the Father offering His only begotten Son, Jesus.  And after Abraham was stayed by the Angel, he noticed the providential ram and its horns [head] stuck among the briers [thorns], signifying the crown of thorns.  God provided the ram for the sacrifice, instead of Isaac, signifying what would happen to Jesus in the future.

There are countless different examples between the old and the new.

Another example is with Moses, the children of Israel were complaining about the heavenly Manna [light food] in the desert. God sent fiery serpents to bite and kill many of them. The children of Israel asked Moses to pray for them to God. God told Moses to make a brazen serpent and put it on a wooden pole and lift it up and when those that were bitten, look upon the serpent, they were healed.

Numbers 21:8-9 [8] And the Lord said to him: Make brazen serpent, and set it up for a sign: whosoever being struck shall look on it, shall live. [9] Moses therefore made a brazen serpent, and set it up for a sign:

John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Jesus took sin unto Himself and so, He became as sin, as a serpent.

Isaias 53:2-5  And he shall grow up as a tender plant before him, and as a root out of a thirsty ground: there is no beauty in him, nor comeliness: and we have seen him, and there was no sightliness, that we should be desirous of him:  Despised, and the most abject of men, a man of sorrows, and acquainted with infirmity: and his look was as it were hidden and despised, whereupon we esteemed him not.  Surely he hath borne our infirmities and carried our sorrows: and we have thought him as it were a leper, and as one struck by God and afflicted. But he was wounded for our iniquities, he was bruised for our sins: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and by his bruises we are healed.

To further demonstrate this principle of continuity of the old and the new testaments but from the perspective of the corruptible man, in all ages, there is nothing new under the Sun. Because of original sin, man being prone to evil, the majority of men, will do the same things in all generations.

Man’s revolting behavior from God, will be the same. Only this time, in the end times, it is magnified in a way, that pales all other ages. The vices of indifferentism, relativism, apathy, laziness etc allows history to repeat itself.

Ecclesiastes 1:10 Nothing under the sun is new, neither is any man able to say: Behold this is new: for it hath already gone before in the ages that were before us.

And so it is, after revealing the conditionality [promise] of a perpetual succession of Popes, that it is predicated upon obedience, and thus far, the rational conclusion, is that the Chair of St. Peter is vacant.  We have been living through the Supreme punishment given by God since 1958 because of sins.  But there is much more.  But for a moment lets look at the moral depravity [sins] of the world.  For instance, the killing of the most helpless and innocent i.e. abortion.  The womb of a women, has been turned into the most dangerous place in the world.  In fact, it has become a factory for baby parts, for profit. The world wide idolatry, that is proliferated by the vatican II sect.  

And the biggest and greatest moral depravity in the world, is the world wide acceptance and promotion of homosexuality i.e. death, extinction, the mocking of the procreative power of the marriage act.  ??For those who continue to think that we are not in the end times, just read what Luke had to say about the proliferation of homosexuality, Sodom and Gomorrah and the end of the world.  This should help to prove that we are in the end times, with little time left.

Luke 17:26-30 [26] And as it came to pass in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. [27] They did eat and drink, they married wives, and were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark: and the flood came and destroyed them all. [28] Likewise as it came to pass, in the days of Lot: they did eat and drink, they bought and sold, they planted and built. [29] And in the day that Lot went out of Sodom, it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. [30] Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man shall be revealed.

2 Peter 3:10-12 [10] But the day of the Lord shall come as a thief, in which the heavens shall pass away with great violence, and the elements shall be melted with heat, and the earth and the works which are in it, shall be burnt up. [11] Seeing then that all these things are to be dissolved, what manner of people ought you to be in holy conversation and godliness? [12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of the Lord, by which the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with the burning heat?

Collectively, in the old and the new testaments, I would like to provide scriptural evidence, that the usurpation of the Chair of St. Peter was prophesied. The conclusion will be that we are in the end times as Our Lady of Fatima said and that God did allow deceitful men, masquerading in catholic robes, working for satan, to profane and usurp the Chair of St. Peter and the real estate of the Catholic church because of man revolting away from God.

It will also be conclusive that these deceitful men did set up their own throne of impiety with false altars over and against the true altar of God, which in fact, is the abomination of desolation, standing where it ought not.  And that the claimants to the papacy, of the vatican II sect, are not popes but antipopes and they are not to be followed.

The books that are used as evidence are; Genesis, Kings, Paralipomenon, Ecclesiastes, Isaias, Daniel, Hosea, Machabees, Matthew, Mark, St. Paul, St. John, St. Jude, Apocalypse. First let me summarized the vatican II sect.

Many examples of apostasy could be given in the old testament to correlate the [decoy] counterfeit catholic church, the vatican II sect.  For instance the Prophecy of Hosea.

Prophecy of Osee [Hosea] 7:8-9, 11 [8] Ephraim himself is mixed among the nations: [9] ... Strangers have devoured his strength, and he knew it not: ... [11] And Ephraim is become as a dove that is decoyed, not having a heart:

God told Hosea to marry a harlot named Gomer, to signify that the house of Ephraim and the children of Israel had revolted and turned to idolatry.  In appearance, seemingly Ephraim looked authentic i.e. the men in robes and the house but by word and deed, their worship was inauthentic and idolatrous.  A good example of Hosea with recent history would be the “Assisi Prayer Day For Peace” in 1986, all the false religions of the nations were organized by Antipope John Paul II, the false bishop of the counterfeit [decoy] catholic church, to come together and pray for peace.

The prophecy of Osee [Hosea], was a perfect old testament parallel for the vatican II sect!

Prophecy of Osee [Hosea] 6:10 I have seen a horrible thing in the house of Israel: the fornications of Ephraim there: Israel is defiled.

The robbers and their council came about when Pope Pius XII was taken out of the way, making way for the invalid election of antipope John XXIII, who abruptly called for the second vatican robber council.

After the second vatican council was announced antipope Paul VI went on to create new and opposing doctrines and laid them over the consistent teachings of the Catholic church.  Truth was cast down on the ground, just as St. Mark and Daniel prophesied.

Mark 7:7-8 And in vain do they worship me, teaching doctrines and precepts of men. For leaving the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men, ... And he said to them: Well do you make void the commandment of God, that you may keep your own tradition.

Antipope Paul VI, created a new mass, with a new altar, the abomination of desolation and brought it over and against the True Altar of God.

Antipope Paul VI, changed the words of consecration of the wine portion of the Catholic Mass. He crucified Jesus again by destroying the continual sacrifice, on Passover, April 3, 1969, just like Judas. And this will continue to the consummation and to the end.

He also changed the words of the ordination of a priest and a bishop.

Pope Leo XIII had an audible vision concerning the last battle between the devil and Jesus, which compelled him to compose the original St. Michael’s Prayer.  He said that Jesus gave the devil greater power over the men who would serve him.  This is what St. Francis of Assisi mentioned in his prophecy i.e. the devils will have unusual power.  Pope Leo XIII confirms that Antipope Paul VI did put his hands on the sacraments, the continual sacrifice and the teachings of the Catholic church.

St. Michael’s Prayer--[Prophetic part]

... “These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the spouse of the immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself, where has been set up the See of the most holy Peter and the Chair of Truth for the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered. ...”

Wherefore, Antipope John XXIII and Antipope Paul VI, did usurp the Chair of St. Peter, and have raised their own throne of abominable impiety, after the death of Pope Pius XII and the completion of the covenant of the second vatican robber council, that Daniel spoke about.

Continued.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:04:22 PM by Paul3 » Logged

Paul3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 02:33:16 PM »

Here is the biblical proof.

It begins with Isaias ch. 22, it provides the proof for the papacy in the new testament and the proof that Jesus will remove His leader and that he shall fall and the things that were hung on him shall perish, which relates to the continual sacrifice, i.e. the vessels and cups, to the wine portion of the sacrifice. Isaias also mentions the instruments of music, which relates to the music of the Mass itself.

Isaias 22:20-25 [20] And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will call my servant Eliacim the son of Helcias, [21] And I will clothe him with thy robe, and will strengthen him with thy girdle, and will give thy power into his hand: and he shall be as a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Juda. [22] And I will lay the key of the house of David upon his shoulder: and he shall open, and none shall shut: and he shall shut, and none shall open. [23] And I will fasten him as a peg in a sure place, and he shall be for a throne of glory to the house of his father. [24] And they shall hang upon him all the glory of his father's house, divers kinds of vessels, every little vessel, from the vessels of cups even to every instrument of music. [25] In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, shall the peg be removed, that was fastened in the sure place: and it shall be broken and shall fall: and that which hung thereon, shall perish, because the Lord hath spoken it.

Verse 22 is identical to Matthew 16:19, regarding the keys of the office of leadership and the power to bind and loose, which proves that what Isaias is talking about is the Papacy.

Isaias 22:22 And I will lay the key of the house of David upon his shoulder: and he shall open, and none shall shut: and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Matthew 16:19 And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.

In verses 23-25 Isaias identifies God’s leader as a peg and that, in that day, the peg shall be removed and the things that hung on His leader [the cup] which relates to the wine portion of the Holy sacrifice, will perish i.e. the continual sacrifice.  The peg which is removed, refers to Jesus striking the shepherd.

Matthew 26:31 Then Jesus said to them: All you shall be scandalized in me this night. For it is written: I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be dispersed.  

Isaias expands the point in chapter 24, please keep in mind that the words of consecration of the wine portion of the sacrifice of the Catholic Mass, has been changed by Paul VI.  Please notice the instruments of music, relating to the Mass also, they are silent.  And that this happened on a world scale.

Isaias 24:1, 3-13 Behold the Lord shall lay waste the earth, and shall strip it, and shall afflict the face thereof, and scatter abroad the inhabitants thereof. ... [3] With desolation shall the earth be laid waste, and it shall be utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word. [4] The earth mourned, and faded away, and is weakened: the world faded away, the height of the people of the earth is weakened. [5] And the earth is infected by the inhabitants thereof: because they have transgressed the laws, they have changed the ordinance, they have broken the everlasting covenant. [6] Therefore shall a curse devour the earth, and the inhabitants thereof shall sin: and therefore they that dwell therein shall be mad, and few men shall be left. [7] The vintage hath mourned, the vine hath languished away, all the merryhearted have sighed. [8] The mirth of timbrels hath ceased, the noise of them that rejoice is ended, the melody of the harp is silent. [9] They shall not drink wine with a song: the drink shall be bitter to them that drink it. [10] The city of vanity is broken down, every house is shut up, no man cometh in. [11] There shall be a crying for wine in the streets: all mirth is forsaken: the joy of the earth is gone away. [12] Desolation is left in the city, and calamity shall oppress the gates. [13] For it shall be thus in the midst of the earth, in the midst of the people, as if a few olives, that remain, should be shaken out of the olive tree: or grapes, when the vintage is ended.

And so, Isaias is saying that when Jesus strikes the shepherd, the sheep are scattered, the ordinance, the ever lasting covenant, will be changed by way of the second vatican robber council, reducing the church to a remnant. The continual sacrifice will end with the changing of the words of consecration of the wine portion of the Catholic Mass, the vintage will end.

As Jesus gave the words of consecration at the last supper, Pope Eugene IV and Pope St. Pius V, affirms this and gives the church the words of consecration of the Holy sacrifice of the Catholic Mass.

Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence, Cantate Domino, 1441: “…the holy Roman Church, relying on the teaching and authority of the apostles Peter and Paul… uses this form of words in the consecration of the Lord’s Body: FOR THIS IS MY BODY. And of His blood: FOR THIS IS THE CHALICE OF MY BLOOD, OF THE NEW AND ETERNAL TESTAMENT: THE MYSTERY OF FAITH, WHICH SHALL BE SHED FOR YOU AND FOR MANY UNTO THE REMISSION OF SINS.

In Pope St. Pius V’s Decree De Defectibus, we find the same words repeated: Pope St. Pius V, De Defectibus, chapter 5, Part 1: “The words of Consecration, which are the FORM of this Sacrament, are these: FOR THIS IS MY BODY. And: FOR THIS IS THE CHALICE OF MY BLOOD, OF THE NEW AND ETERNAL TESTAMENT: THE MYSTERY OF FAITH, WHICH SHALL BE SHED FOR YOU AND FOR MANY UNTO THE REMISSION OF SINS.

If anyone were to remove, or change anything in the form of the consecration of the Body and Blood, and in that very change of words, the new wording would fail to mean the same thing, he would not consecrate the sacrament.

FORM OF CONSECRATION IN THE NEW MASS
“For this is my body. For this is the chalice of my blood, of the new and eternal testament. It shall be shed for you and FOR ALL SO THAT SINS MAY BE FORGIVEN.”

Mysterium Fidei-Mystery of Faith, is completely removed.

Regarding the false altar, the abomination of desolation, St. Matthew gives a clue and refers the clue to Daniel.

Matthew 24:15  When therefore you shall see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place: he that readeth let him understand.

Here is the biblical proof from the book of Daniel.  It begins with chapter 8, with the mention of the prince of the strength, sanctuary, continual sacrifice, prince of princes being broken.  And all of it happening because of sins.

Daniel 8:11-25 [11] And it was magnified even to the prince of the strength: and it took away from him the continual sacrifice, and cast down the place of his sanctuary. [12] And strength was given him against the continual sacrifice, because of sins: and truth shall be cast down on the ground, and he shall do and shall prosper. [13] And I heard one of the saints speaking, and one saint said to another, I know not to whom that was speaking: How long shall be the vision, concerning the continual sacrifice, and the sin of the desolation that is made: and the sanctuary, and the strength be trodden under foot? [14] And he said to him: Unto evening and morning two thousand three hundred days: and the sanctuary shall be cleansed. [15] And it came to pass when I Daniel saw the vision, and sought the meaning, that behold there stood before me as it were the appearance of a man. [16] And I heard the voice of a man between Ulai: and he called, and said: Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision. [17] And he came and stood near where I stood: and when he was come, I fell on my face trembling, and he said to me: Understand, O son of man, for in the time of the end the vision shall be fulfilled. [18] And when he spoke to me I fell flat on the ground: and he touched me, and set me upright, [19] And he said to me: I will shew thee what things are to come to pass in the end of the malediction: for the time hath its end. [20] The ram, which thou sawest with horns, is the king of the Medes and Persians. [21] And the he goat, is the king of the Greeks, and the great horn that was between his eyes, the same is the first king. [22] But whereas when that was broken, there arose up four for it: four kings shall rise up of his nation, but not with his strength. [23] And after their reign, when iniquities shall be grown up, there shall arise a king of a shameless face, and understanding dark sentences. [24] And his power shall be strengthened, but not by his own force: and he shall lay all things waste, and shall prosper, and do more than can be believed. And he shall destroy the mighty, and the people of the saints, [25] According to his will, and craft shall be successful in his hand: and his heart shall be puffed up, and in the abundance of all things he shall kill many: and he shall rise up against the prince of princes, and shall be broken without hand.

St. Gabriel points right to the pope and the office of the Papacy.  And that the son of perdition will attack the continual sacrifice.  He shall destroy the souls of many peoples of the Catholic church [saints]. He will trash the truths of the Magisterium of the Catholic church.  And that a false altar [sin of desolation] will be made.  And the prince of princes, shall be broken and removed, just as Isaias said. St. Gabriel says that this destruction will not be physical i.e. by hand but by deception, by craft.

Isaias 22:25 In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, shall the peg be removed, that was fastened in the sure place: and it shall be broken and shall fall: and that which hung thereon [cup, vessels], shall perish, because the Lord hath spoken it.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity already worketh; only that he who now holdeth, do hold, until he be taken out of the way.

Here is more of Daniel.

Daniel 9:25-27 Know thou therefore, and take notice: that from the going forth of the word, to build up Jerusalem again, unto Christ the prince, there shall be seven weeks, and sixty-two weeks: and the street shall be built again, and the walls in straitness of times. [26] And after sixty-two weeks Christ shall be slain: and the people that shall deny him shall not be his. And a people with their leader that shall come, shall destroy the city and the sanctuary: and the end thereof shall be waste, and after the end of the war the appointed desolation. [27] And he shall confirm the covenant with many, in one week: and in the half of the week the victim and the sacrifice shall fall: and there shall be in the temple the abomination of desolation: and the desolation shall continue even to the consummation, and to the end.

From the conversion and the going forth of St. Paul in the ministry of the word, to build up the catholic church, and after a period of time, Christ shall be slain again, in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.  A people and their leader shall come and destroy the city and the sanctuary.  Paul VI will confirm the covenant, the second vatican council and place a false altar over and against the true altar of God.  And it shall continue until the end of the world.  The robber council, formally opened under antipope "John XXIII" on 11 October 1962 and closed under antipope Paul VI on 8 December 1965.  Do you think the closing of this robber council happening on the feast day of the Immaculate Conception of Mary, was by chance?  I think not!  Its another cryptic example of the war between the woman and the devil!

As Our Lady of La Salette, said France, “Rome will lose the faith and become the seat [place] of the antichrist, the church will be in eclipse.”

And one more biblical quote to round out Daniel.  And one from the Apocalypse to confirm that the continual sacrifice has perished, the Tabernacle Lamp does not shine and also notice again the mention of the instruments, which are representative of the music of the church, has perished.

Daniel 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall defile the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the continual sacrifice, and they shall place there the abomination unto desolation.   [They place a false altar on the sanctuary, where the true altar of God is.]

Apocalypse 18:22-24 And the voice of harpers, and of musicians, and of them that play on the pipe, and on the trumpet, shall no more be heard at all in thee; and no craftsman of any art whatsoever shall be found any more at all in thee; and the sound of the mill shall be heard no more at all in thee; [23] And the light of the lamp shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth, for all nations have been deceived by thy enchantments. [24] And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

As touched on previously in this article but further refined, Antipope Paul VI, in his new creation, signed the Novus Ordo Missae on April 3, 1969, which was the day of Passover in that year.  So Paul VI, killed Christ in the continual sacrifice of the Catholic Mass, on the day of Passover.

Marie Julie Jahenny, the famous Briton stigmatist, heard Satan say to Christ, “For a time I will be Master of all things, everything will be under my control, even your temple and all your people.” A few further excerpts from Marie, “and will continue implacably to obtain the cessation of Holy Mass…” On March 29, 1879: “the abandoned Church will be without its Supreme Head who governs and directs it.”

On May 10, 1904, Marie Julie Jahenny was told: “I give you a warning. The disciples who are not of My Gospel are now working hard to remake according to their ideas, and under the influence of the enemy of souls, a Mass that contains words which are odious in My Sight. When the fatal hour arrives where the Faith of my priest is put to the test, it will be these texts that will be celebrated, in the second period. The first period is the one of my priesthood, existing since me. The second is the one of the persecution, when the enemies of the Faith and of the holy religion will impose their formulas in the book of the second celebration.  Many of my holy priests will refuse this book [Missal], sealed with the words of the abyss. Unfortunately, amongst them are those who will accept it.” On the same day she was told: “the dispersion of the pastors…who will be replaced by others, formed by hell, initiated in all vices, all iniquities, perfidious,….new preachers of new sacraments, new temples….”

The catholic church has had the Roman Rite Sacrifice for 1974 years and it was codified by Pope St. Pius V, in 1570.

Pope St. Pius V, Quo Primum Tempore, July 14, 1570: “Now, therefore, in order that all everywhere may adopt and observe what has been delivered to them by the Holy Roman Church, Mother and Mistress of the other churches, it shall be unlawful henceforth and forever throughout the Christian world to sing or to read Masses according to any formula other than this Missal published by Us... Accordingly, no one whosoever is permitted to infringe or rashly contravene this notice of Our permission, statute, ordinance, command, direction, grant, indult, declaration, will, decree, and prohibition. Should any venture to do so, let him understand that he will incur the wrath of Almighty God and of the blessed Apostles Peter and Paul.

Malachias 3:6 For I am the Lord, and I change not:

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor as the son of man, that he should be changed. Hath he said then, and will he not do? hath he spoken, and will he not fulfill?

And so, Paul VI has incurred the Wrath of Almighty God by replacing the Traditional Roman Rite Missal with his own missal of the Vatican II sect and placed a false altar of the new mass over and against the true Altar of God.

Concerning the corruption of the wine portion of the sacrifice, this happened with Jeremias also. Look at the symmetry between the old and the new.

Jeremias 51:7 Babylon hath been a golden cup in the hand of the Lord, that made all the earth drunk: the nations have drunk of her wine, and therefore they have staggered.

Apocalypse 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication; and they who inhabit the earth, have been made drunk with the wine of her whoredom.

As a matter of fact, St. Peter gives a cryptic clue about the city of Rome, falling away in the end times, by calling Rome, Babylon.

1 Peter 5:13  The church that is in Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you: and so doth my son Mark.

Nothing new under the Sun!

“THE NEW, IS IN THE OLD CONCEALED, THE OLD, IS IN THE NEW REVEALED”

Continued.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:37:36 PM by Paul3 » Logged

Paul3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 02:42:18 PM »

Moving on to St. Paul, concerning the revolution against the Catholic church and the son of perdition, who opposes the true teachings of the Catholic church. And St. Paul also confirms what Isaias and Daniel said about God’s leader being removed, taken out of the way, making way for the wicked one to be revealed.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8 Let no man deceive you by any means, for unless there come a revolt first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, [4] Who opposeth, and is lifted up above all that is called God, or that is worshipped, so that he sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself as if he were God. [5] Remember you not, that when I was yet with you, I told you these things? [6] And now you know what withholdeth, that he may be revealed in his time. [7] For the mystery of iniquity already worketh; only that he who now holdeth, do hold, until he be taken out of the way. [8] And then that wicked one shall be revealed whom the Lord Jesus shall kill with the spirit of his mouth; ...

In the old testament there are biblical verses regarding revolts and that the jews have revolted from God, numerous times, in the old testament.

Deuteronomy 11:28 A curse, if you obey not the commandments of the Lord your. God, but revolt from the way which now I shew you, and walk after strange gods which you know not.

Prophecy of Jeremias 3:14 Return, O ye revolting children, saith the Lord: for I am your husband: and I will take you, one of a city, and two of a kindred, and will bring you into Sion."

Prophecy of Jeremias 8:5 Why then is this people in Jerusalem turned away with a stubborn revolting? they have laid hold on lying, and have refused to return."

St. Paul said that the son of perdition would oppose God.  The Second Vatican Council taught the complete opposite of what the true catholic church has always taught. The most specific heresy of the Vatican II sect is Nostra Aetate #4. The Vatican II sect, teaches that Jews don’t have to believe in Jesus Christ for salvation. Vatican II’s Declaration Nostra Aetate specifically declares that the Jews are not rejected by God, even though they reject Our Lord Jesus Christ. The Vatican II sect also teaches that the Old Covenant is still valid.

Vatican II Declaration, Nostra Aetate (#4): “Although the Church is the new people of God, the Jews should not be presented as rejected or cursed by God, as if such views followed from the holy scriptures.

Antipope John Paul II, New Catechism of the Catholic Church, Pg. 34 paragraph 121: “… for the Old Covenant has never been revoked.”

This is diametrically opposed to the Council of Florence.

Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence, “Cantate Domino,” 1441-1442, ex cathedra:The Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that all those who are outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans but also Jews or heretics and schismatics, cannot share in eternal life and will go into the everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels, unless they are joined to the Church before the end of their lives; that the unity of this ecclesiastical body is of such importance that only those who abide in it do the Church’s sacraments contribute to salvation and do fasts, almsgiving and other works of piety and practices of the Christian militia productive of eternal rewards; and that nobody can be saved, no matter how much he has given away in alms and even if he has shed blood in the name of Christ, unless he has persevered in the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church.”

Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence, 1441, ex cathedra: “The Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and teaches that the matter pertaining to the law of the Old Testament, the Mosaic law, which are divided into ceremonies, sacred rites, sacrifices, and sacramentsafter our Lord’s coming… ceased, and the sacraments of the New Testament began.. All, therefore, who after that time (the promulgation of the Gospel) observe circumcision and the Sabbath and the other requirements of the law, the holy Roman Church declares alien to the Christian faith and not in the least fit to participate in eternal salvation.”

Vatican II Declaration Nostra Aetate #4 says that scripture does not say, that the jews have been rejected of cursed by God.

Vatican II Declaration, Nostra Aetate (#4):“Although the Church is the new people of God, the Jews should not be presented as rejected or cursed by God, as if such views followed from the holy scriptures.”

Here is what the bible has to say about the “jews”.

John 5:46 For if you did believe Moses, you would perhaps believe me also; for he wrote of me.

Matthew 23:31-38 Wherefore you are witnesses against yourselves, that you are the sons of them that killed the prophets. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. You serpents, generation of vipers, how will you flee from the judgment of hell? Therefore behold I send to you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them you will put to death and crucify, and some you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city: That upon you may come all the just blood that hath been shed upon the earth, from the blood of Abel the just, even unto the blood of Zacharias the son of Barachias, whom you killed between the temple and the altar. Amen I say to you, all these things shall come upon this generation. Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered together thy children, as the hen doth gather her chickens under her wings, and thou wouldest not? Behold, your house shall be left to you, desolate.

Matthew 27:25 And the whole people answering, said: His blood be upon us and our children.

Matthew 10:33 But he that shall deny me before men, I will also deny him before my Father who is in heaven.

Mark 8:31 And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the ancients and by the high priests, and the scribes, and be killed: and after three days rise again.

Matthew 21:42-43 Jesus saith to them: Have you never read in the Scriptures: The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?  By the Lord this has been done; and it is wonderful in our eyes. Therefore I say to you, that the kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and shall be given to a nation yielding the fruits thereof.

John 3:18, 36 He that believeth in him is not judged. But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God. … He that believeth in the Son, hath life everlasting; but he that believeth not the Son, shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 14:6 Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized, shall be saved: but he that believeth not shall be condemned.

1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son, hath life. He that hath not the Son, hath not life.

The “jews” are condemned and rejected because they reject Jesus!  The catholics are the new people of God, not the jews.

Apocalypse 3:12 He that shall overcome, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God; and he shall go out no more; and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God, and my new name.

Galatians 6:15-16 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.  And whosoever shall follow this rule, peace on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Hebrews 9:15 And therefore he is the mediator of the new testament: that by means of his death, for the redemption of those transgressions, which were under the former testament, they that are called may receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

2 Corinthians 5:17 If then any be in Christ a new creature, the old things are passed away, behold all things are made new.

Romans 4:13 For not through the law was the promise to Abraham, or to his seed, that he should be heir of the world; but through the justice of faith.

Hebrews 8:7-8 For if that former had been faultless, there should not indeed a place have been sought for a second. For finding fault with them, he saith: Behold, the days shall come, saith the Lord: and I will perfect unto the house of Israel, and unto the house of Juda, a new testament:

The catholics are the Israel of God.

Lets move on to Matthew. Matthew talks about the abomination of desolation and refers to Daniel, for which we have covered. Matthew says that the abomination of desolation can be seen, its an object and that it is standing in the Holy place.

Matthew 24:15  When therefore you shall see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place: he that readeth let him understand.

The Abomination of Desolation, is a false altar, standing over and against the true altar of God. The old testament is very clear on this.

Josue 22:16 Thus saith all the people of the Lord: What meaneth this transgression? Why have you forsaken the Lord the God of Israel, building a sacrilegious altar, and revolting from the worship of him?"

Josue 22:19 But if you think the land of your possession to be unclean, pass over to the land wherein is the tabernacle of the Lord, and dwell among us: only depart not from the Lord, and from our society, by building an altar beside the altar of the Lord our God.

Josue 22:29 God keep us from any such wickedness that we should revolt from the Lord, and leave off following his steps, by building an altar to offer holocausts, and sacrifices, and victims, beside the altar of the Lord our God, which is erected before his tabernacle.

1 Machabees 1:57 On the fifteenth day of the month Casleu, in the hundred and forty-fifth year, king Antiochus set up the abominable idol of desolation upon the altar of God, and they built altars throughout all the cities of Juda round about:

1 Machabees 1:62 And on the five and twentieth day of the month they sacrificed upon the altar of the idol that was over against the altar of God.

St. Mark gives a prophecy that the antichrist will be a bishop but a false bishop and not some political figure, like Hollywood deceptively attempts to portrays.

Mark 13:22  For there will rise up false Christs and false prophets, and they shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce (if it were possible) even the elect.

St. Peter and St. Paul says that Jesus Christ is an apostle and a bishop.

Hebrews 3:1  Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly vocation, consider the apostle and high priest of our confession, Jesus:

1 Peter 2:24-25 Who his own self bore our sins in his body upon the tree: that we, being dead to sins, should live to justice: by whose stripes you were healed. [25] For you were as sheep going astray; but you are now converted to the shepherd and bishop of your souls.

For those who think it is impossible for a bishop to be the antichrist, just consider Judas Iscariot.  He was one of the twelve bishops of the fledgling catholic church. He betrayed and killed Jesus.

Acts 1:16-20 Men, brethren, the scripture must needs be fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost spoke before by the mouth of David concerning Judas, who was the leader of them that apprehended Jesus: Who was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry. And he indeed hath possessed a field of the reward of iniquity, and being hanged, burst asunder in the midst: and all his bowels gushed out. And it became known to all the inhabitants of Jerusalem: so that the same field was called in their tongue, Haceldama, that is to say, The field of blood. For it is written in the book of Psalms: Let their habitation become desolate, and let there be none to dwell therein. And his bishopric let another take.

And so, as Jesus was persecuted by a false bishop, it will also be in the end times, Jesus will allow His Bride [the Catholic church] to undergo persecution from a false bishop.

Concerning all of the heresies of the vatican II sect, Jesus did say that there must be heresies, to separate the wheat from the chaff.

1 Corinthians 11:19 For there must be also heresies: that they also, who are approved, may be made manifest among you.

And so it is, the moment that these deceitful men of the vatican II sect, took control of the Chair of St. Peter and the real estate of the Catholic church, instantaneously, it became the counterfeit catholic church.  

Apocalypse 18:17, 19  For in one hour are so great riches come to nought; … And they cast dust upon their heads, and cried, weeping and mourning, saying: Alas! alas! that great city, wherein all were made rich, that had ships at sea, by reason of her prices: for in one hour she is made desolate.

And so, anyone saying that they left the Catholic church is dead wrong, in fact, they remained in the Catholic church by leaving the counterfeit catholic church, the harlot, the whore.  Which means that they were not deceived, they recognized what was going on, and got out!!  The very meaning of the Catholic church, is a society of believers, not heretics. The buildings are the place of worship.

Apocalypse 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Go out from HER, my people; that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues.

All men must reject these antipopes of the vatican II sect.  All men must reject their heretical teachings.  All men must get out of the counterfeit [decoy] catholic church and hold all true teachings of the catholic church.  All men must stay home on Sunday and say the Rosary as Our Lady of Fatima said.  She said God is giving to the world, two last remedies and that there will be no others.  This is so because Mary knew that the buildings would be usurped and eclipsed by the counterfeit catholic church.  

Please remember that Catholic Faith is greater than the Holy sacrifice of the Catholic Mass.

1 Kings [1 Samuel] 15:22 And Samuel said: Doth the Lord desire holocausts and victims, and not rather that the voice of the Lord should be obeyed? For obedience is better than sacrifices: and to hearken rather than to offer the fat of rams.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please God. …

The Holy sacrifice is the remedy for the disobedience to the commandments of God!  And as 3 Kings chapter 9 states, God has warned that He will cast out His church for disobedience.

Please remember that the elect are few, not the many.  So don't be fooled into thinking that its impossible for so many people to be wrong in the world, especially those who call themselves "Catholic".

Saint Anselm: “If thou wouldst be certain of being in the number of the elect, strive to be one of the few, not of the many. And if thou wouldst be quite sure of thy salvation, strive to be among the fewest of the fewDo not follow the great majority of mankind, but follow those who enter upon the narrow way, who renounce the world, who give themselves to prayer, and who never relax their efforts by day or by night, that they may attain everlasting blessedness.” (Fr. Martin Von Cochem, The Four Last Things, p. 221.)

The End.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:41:41 PM by Paul3 » Logged

Paul3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 12:37:30 PM »

Because St. Paul prophesied and warned of a revolt in the Catholic church in the end times, I hope that everyone understands the super significance of what antipope John XXIII did by abruptly announcing his "robber" council on the Feast of the Conversion of St Paul, January 25, 1959, at St. Paul's Basilica Outside the Walls.  St. Paul, the man, who prophesied the REVOLT!

As St. Paul converted to the Catholic church, who became the greatest evangelize, building up the Catholic church, antipope "John XXIII" was announcing the great deception, the destruction of the Catholic church, through the theft of the Catholic church [buildings], converting it to paganism, the counterfeit catholic church.  It was a cross road of incalculable proportions.

2 Peter 2:12-15  But these men, as irrational beasts, naturally tending to the snare and to destruction, blaspheming those things which they know not, shall perish in their corruption, Receiving the reward of their injustice, counting for a pleasure the delights of a day: stains and spots, sporting themselves to excess, rioting in their feasts with you:  Having eyes full of adultery and of sin that ceaseth not: alluring unstable souls, having their heart exercised with covetousness, children of malediction:  Leaving the right way they have gone astray, having followed the way of Balaam of Bosor, who loved the wages of iniquity, ...

Because the Catholic church is a society of believers, the vast majority of peoples remained in this counterfeit catholic church, lead by these antipopes.  They usurped the buildings and masquerade in catholic robes preaching that all religions are good and attain salvation for everyone, they say choose your own way.  There is no more proselytization to the one true Catholic church.  And so, the true Catholic church [believers] has been reduced to a remnant, those who saw the deception and got out!!  By getting out of the counterfeit catholic church, you remain in the true catholic church.

The true Catholics don't have the buildings anymore, they were stolen by these evil men.  True Catholics saw what happened and got out, they listened to God.

Apocalypse 18:4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Go out from her, my people; that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues.

And so it is, the Catholic remnant, wander in the wilderness, waiting for Jesus to take back His Kingdom from these prevaricators.  The remnant left, leaving the majority, the adulterers, who remained in this counterfeit catholic church.

Prophecy of Jeremias 9:2  Who will give me in the wilderness a lodging place of wayfaring men, and I will leave my people, and depart from them? because they are all adulterers, an assembly of transgressors.

Apocalypse 12:6  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that there they should feed her a thousand two hundred sixty days.

The woman in the bible is not only Mary but concurrently, the Bride, the Catholic church, the members.  Jesus is the Groom, the Head.  This time now, is just like every time in the old testament, when God cast out His people and the Temple.  They were without their leader and the hierarchy and the buildings.  Its the same today!!

Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Catholic General Discussion  |  Topic: St. Paul's Prophecy of a Revolt Has Happened Already « previous next »
Jump to: