Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:46:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: Act of Charity 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Act of Charity  (Read 1487 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: June 03, 2019, 04:42:56 AM »

Act of Love
Actus Caritatis

O Lord God, I love you above all things and I love my neighbor for your sake because you are the highest, infinite and perfect good, worthy of all my love. In this love I intend to live and die.

Domine Deus, amo te super omnia et proximum meum propter te, quia tu es summum, infinitum, et perfectissimum bonum, omni dilectione dignum. In hac caritate vivere et mori statuo.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 01:19:16 AM »

Act of Love
Actus Caritatis

O Lord God, I love you above all things and I love my neighbor for your sake because you are the highest, infinite and perfect good, worthy of all my love. In this love I intend to live and die.

Domine Deus, amo te super omnia et proximum meum propter te, quia tu es summum, infinitum, et perfectissimum bonum, omni dilectione dignum. In hac caritate vivere et mori statuo.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 04:34:06 PM »

Act of Love
Actus Caritatis

Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 06:20:47 AM »

Act of Love
from the Small Roman Missal

O LOVING Lord! Who art ever lovable, and never sufficiently loved, I love Thee with all my heart, and above all things. I consider every moment of my life as lost, which has not been consecrated to Thy love. Yes, O divine Jesus! whilst Thou art dwelling within my breast, whilst Thou livest in me I hope Thou knowest that I love Thee.

Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: Act of Charity « previous next »
Jump to: