Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:23:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: Prayers Requested for my Health 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Prayers Requested for my Health  (Read 3896 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: January 04, 2021, 07:10:08 AM »

I've been in and out of the ER twice over the past 7 days, they still can't find out what's wrong but something's very wrong, I've been feeling very bad with muscle tremors and breathing issues. More doctor's visits ahead, very difficult for me right now. Requesting prayers.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 09:51:33 AM »

Heavenly Father,
Allow Your healing hand to heal Shin,
restore his soul with Your compassion,
restore his heart with your courage and love,
bring him health in body and spirit.
Touch gently this life which You have
created and guided.
Amen
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 05:09:36 AM »

Thank you eschator.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 09:48:08 AM »

Shaking, chills, fever, and especially breathing problems sound just like my covid.  For most of the last week the message I got was unless my temperature stayed below 102 I'd have to go to ER.  I agreed to go to urgent care and they were encouraged that my lungs seem clean and strong.  Ironically they gave me my first covid test, which said no covid.  Next they said not to get too hopeful, the test isn't very accurate.  I leaves me praying to trust and hope in God's Will, and that I can long for it, as I also pray for you.
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 04:54:42 PM »

How are you doing now eschator?

There are a lot of spiritual lessons in illnesses like these I am finding.  crucifix

Kyrie eleison.

cross prayer

eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2021, 10:21:32 AM »

I am very annoyed with myself that I missed, or forgot, your question how I was doing.  That first week in January was very strange.  I suppose whatever causes abrupt changes in bodily temperature can take a lot of our energy away.  Thankfully my wife kept feeding me Tylenol and that brought the temp down quickly, although not for very long.
Now I feel fine, but my wife is really troubled by abdominal pain.  She has had a bunch of tests without much indication of the problem, although they changed one of her prescriptions and that has helped.  We ask for your prayers for her, and we are very definitely keeping you in our prayers.
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2021, 01:34:57 PM »

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy.

O Jesus Good Physician, please heal and console eschator and his wife and their friend. Help them in their every necessity. Show forth your love and mercy in their lives.

St. Luke, pray for us.
St. Raphael, pray for us.
Sts. Cosmas and Damian, pray for us.
All you holy physicians of Our Lord, pray for us.

Our Lady of Good Remedy, pray for us.

Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2021, 10:59:07 AM »

A dear friend of mine sent me these words of support recently, I'd like to share them:

"...as the eyes of servants look to the hands of their master; as the eyes of a maid to the hands of her mistress, so our eyes look to the Lord Our God, till He has mercy upon us"

Psalm 122: 2

Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2021, 07:12:54 PM »

Prayers for folks in need here.

Please remember me in your prayers.

I am declining more rapidly now.. there are times when my whole body is shaking.. I am unable to sleep and experiencing strange pains.

It is very hard.

Benedict

Patron Saint Benedict

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2021, 03:47:02 PM »

May God have mercy on you, may He grant you forgiveness and peace. May the Lord establish in you the hope of eternal life. May the Almighty and merciful Lord, grant you pardon, absolution and remission of all of your sins. May God send His Holy Angels to minister to you. May the Holy Mother of God intercede on your behalf and may the promise of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ give you hope in the world to come as He who has called you is Faithful and True. May God never abandon you and may His love be your consolation and sweetness as you await eternal blessedness in the Paradise of God. Amen

PAX
CRUX SANCTI PATRIS BENEDICTI
CRUX SACRA SIT MIHI LUX!
NON DRACO SIT MIHI DUX!
VADE RETRO SATANA!
NUMQUAM SUADE MIHI VANA!
SUNT MALA QUAE LIBAS
IPSE VENENA BIBAS!
All Glory Be To God!
All Praise Be To God!
For God Is Greater Than All Things!
Alleluia!
Alleluia!
Alleluia!
Glory to Th
eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2021, 07:17:42 PM »

Lord Jesus Christ,
You gave power to your disciples for healing and other righteousness,
You promised that all who believe in You would do similar great works.
May we call on your power to heal Shin.
We pray in Your Holy Name,
Amen
eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2021, 02:06:29 PM »

I think we haven't heard from Shin for too long.  Let's all pray for his recovery and well-being.
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2021, 02:35:09 PM »

Thank you my friend for your prayers.

I am still managing here so far, though I am shaky and drowsy at times from the medication. The prayers are much needed and appreciated.

I keep hoping my health will stop declining and I will find a cure rather than just treatment attempting to restrain the symptoms.

I will see some new doctors in the coming couple weeks, thanks be to God.

Prayers for you and your wife and friend. Prayers for everyone.

May God have mercy, abundant mercy. Kyrie eleison. Christi eleison. Kyrie eleison.

Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2021, 11:04:55 PM »

Sigh. Tonight another significant decline.

I was speaking too soon saying I am managing. The muscle spasms are getting much worse.

The medication is not keeping up with the decline.

It is urgent, do pray very much please.

eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2021, 09:58:52 AM »

Today I prayed for your healing as I touched a rose pedal sacramental of the reported apparitions of our Holy Mother at Flushing, NY.  I was born near there and visited the World Fair site several times.  Sadly the Bishop will not approved the apparition, but there is for me a strong sense of holiness and awe about the prayer card.  I pray your healing can be added to this legacy.

CyrilSebastian

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2021, 06:40:37 PM »

Have the doctors miscalculated the health conditions? Is it possible someone did not conduct the right test or was in a hurry and skipped part of a test?
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: Prayers Requested for my Health « previous next »
Jump to: