Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:12:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: Prayers Requested for my Health 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Prayers Requested for my Health  (Read 3946 times)
CannotDecide

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2021, 03:41:32 AM »

Hey Shin.

I haven't posted before, but I have been reading the forums for some time. Thank you for all the work you've done, especially with the website and the resources that are available. I want to thank you in particular for the spiritual readings. Thank you for all of the saint quotes. I pray Our Lord rewards you abundantly for it. 

I know you've been declining in health as have you said. I hope that you get better. I will keep you in my prayers and I will offer a little to Our Lady. Also, next time I receive Holy Communion, I will pray to Our Lord for you. I'll ask others to pray for you too. Please keep us updated on how you're doing if you can.

God bless you for everything and Mary keep you. May the saints intercede for you too.

"De Maria numquam satis."
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2021, 06:44:32 PM »

Thank you so much for the prayers.

I hope I will find a cure soon. I see another doctor on the 21st.

I am glad the spiritual readings have benefited you.

I hope in the future I am able to recover enough to gather more saints' quotes, I want to gather more quotes on love and mercy and sickness.

Kyrie eleison. Christ eleison.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2021, 07:29:09 PM »

I am not sure what is going on with testing, I think there is more that should be done but it is the doctors who make the decision. I have gotten some tests done through private labs and will get more this way done. I am studying as much as I can to figure out what tests might help and trying to find doctors who will spend more time and communicate well.

cross prayer

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
CannotDecide

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2021, 04:15:38 AM »

Yes, I've been taking a look at St. Louis De Monfort's the Secret of the Rosary and some works by St. Alphonsus Liguori. I can learn so much from the saints. Also, may the Lord permit you to obtain enough strength to get more quotes.

It sounds like addressing the illness and finding a cure is a trial in it of itself, apart from what you already suffer from the illness. May the Lord give you strength to bear it and may He permit you to be healed. May Our Lady keep you under Her Mantle. My little prayers will be with you.

"De Maria numquam satis."
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: Prayers Requested for my Health « previous next »
Jump to: