Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:51:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Everything Else  |  Topic: Cloud Thoughts 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cloud Thoughts  (Read 892 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: August 25, 2021, 07:13:42 PM »

'And Moses, entering into the midst of the cloud, went up into the mountain: and he was there forty days, and forty nights.'

Exodus 24:18

'I am brought to nothing: as a wind thou hast taken away my desire: and my prosperity hath passed away like a cloud.'

Job 30:15

These are all from quite recently. The first one is one of those I keep a special look for, the ones that look like veils or wings. I also look for times when you can see the light coming down through the clouds.

The previous rainbow photo might not show up colors wise properly on all monitors. I took that photo without seeing the rainbow, I only saw it afterwards. This happens though rarely, I will find a rainbow, or a plane or a bird later that I could not see or overlooked in the viewfinder. Clouds move swiftly at times and you have to be quick, though no where near as swift as trying to shoot birds which is like hunting quite thrilling at times.

I used to habitually have a larger viewer attached to the top of my camera which helped a lot but these days I try to have a smaller, less conspicuous kit.

Deo gratias et Marie semper Virgini.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 09:19:57 AM »

We very much enjoy these photos and comments, and have been motivated to take quite a number of pix both for our own pleasure and to offer thanx to you.  But we have no clue how to send them.  Is it feasible, practicable, acceptable?
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 02:16:00 PM »

I'll send you a message in a bit.  Cheesy

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Everything Else  |  Topic: Cloud Thoughts « previous next »
Jump to: