Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:02:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Submissions  |  Topic: Books submission 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Books submission  (Read 6169 times)
kerrysky

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2023, 10:53:05 PM »

I found a site that hosts saints' books in alphabetical order
catholic-ebooks [dot] blogspot [dot] com

I hope you can add the books to the saints books site.
eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 07:58:21 PM »

Welcome kerrysky, thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a peak.   Are you enjoying what you've found?
kerrysky

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 09:08:08 PM »

Yes Cheesy crucifix
eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2023, 09:25:54 AM »

I've had mixed results with this, most recently an error message for another site, stlukebc which by a very curious coincidence refers to The Fountain of Catholic Wisdom which I'm thinking Benedict posted about.  Here I go back to try to remember more.
kerrysky

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2023, 01:52:02 AM »

The broken links had been updated. You can try again.  Smiley crucifix
Try the "Saints' Books by Alphabetical Order (All)" menu and the mirror links. They still work.

Catholicpdfbooks [dot] blogspot [dot] com had the updated links.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 06:51:05 AM by kerrysky » Logged
eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2023, 10:21:29 AM »

I deeply regret being so slow to respond.  Thanks again for this interesting post and your added comments.  I'm getting a bunch of red squares with Xs in my Bing Explorer, and only very vaguely understand they mean something is wrong- maybe sync (I don't sync), or no more capacity (although this seems unlikely, the task manager is quite explicit).  I don't think I've lost anything but I'm running very slow very often.  Until I figure out whether to add cloud or hard-drive capacity I'm afraid to add Acrobat.  Do I understand correctly this is required for access to the site?
Also very interesting-fascinating: Maria Francisca Brigitta Immaculata, Yesus, and Ultimate 4??  Can you comment?  This makes me recall my long-ago reflections on the Heavenly Foursome, which probably were not altogether reverent but hopefully not blasphemous.
kerrysky

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2023, 06:57:47 AM »

Please don't mind the trivial details. Just take the books and go away happily. I use Android and it works fine for me. For Android there are a lot of alternatives for PDF and EPUB readers on Play Store. For PDF reader I use ComicScreen. For EPUB reader I use Skoob EPUB reader. Just look it up on Play Store. The site has complete collection of writings of the saints from A to Z to download in PDF and EPUB format. God Bless  Smiley crucifix
eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2023, 05:31:48 PM »

Many thanks for comments.  I can't speak for what Shin might think of adding here, but I have enormous regard for the complexity and potential cost and risk of using either cloud or hard drive storage, and what changes in security the future may bring.  For myself I'm still struggling to find reasonable priorities for next books to read. as well as what storage vehicles, and should admit I'm leaning toward those that can be accessed on-line.
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Submissions  |  Topic: Books submission « previous next »
Jump to: