Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:35:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Pro-Life News & Talk  |  Topic: The Deadly Dozen 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Deadly Dozen  (Read 3334 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: January 26, 2010, 11:12:18 PM »

The American Life League has produced a brochure entitled 'The Deadly Dozen' of 'Catholic' public figures in the U.S. government and called for their public excommunication.

The brochure is available here.

In big bold lettering underneath are the words: YOU CAN’T BE CATHOLIC AND PRO-ABORTION!

Let's hope this receives wide publicity and makes it clear. Smiley

I'd like to see it in every parish foyer.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Brigid
Established

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 04:21:13 PM »

The American Life League has produced a brochure entitled 'The Deadly Dozen' of 'Catholic' public figures in the U.S. government and called for their public excommunication.

The brochure is available here.

In big bold lettering underneath are the words: YOU CAN’T BE CATHOLIC AND PRO-ABORTION!

Let's hope this receives wide publicity and makes it clear. Smiley

I'd like to see it in every parish foyer.

We'd need to convince the pastors of what it says being true and at this point I think that may be a losing battle (I wonder if even the bishops would all agree to have each pastor put it in the foyer of "his" church).

For where thy treasure is, there is thy heart also.
Matt. 6:21
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Pro-Life News & Talk  |  Topic: The Deadly Dozen « previous next »
Jump to: