Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:06:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Pro-Life News & Talk  |  Topic: Abortion Clinic Owner Responds wChainsaw as Radio Blares: God Bless Pro-Lifers! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Abortion Clinic Owner Responds wChainsaw as Radio Blares: God Bless Pro-Lifers!  (Read 5625 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: July 12, 2010, 10:45:40 AM »

By Kathleen Gilbert

ROCKFORD, Illinois, July 9, 2010 (LifeSiteNews) - The staff at the Rockford abortion mill, which has been blaring the radio through its speakers to drown out pro-life counselors for several weeks, got an unpleasant surprise Friday morning when a local D.J. found out what his show was being used for.

LifeSiteNews.com has reported numerous times on the bizarre Rockford abortuary, which has taken to taunting pro-life witnesses with signage and other paraphernalia mocking Christianity and Jesus Christ, and even directing personal insults at local pro-lifers.

The facility’s latest form of harassment, blasting a radio talk show through its outdoor speakers to keep women from hearing the message of pro-life counselors gathered outside, backfired when D.J. Doug McDuff's scheduled talk show guest cancelled, and he opened the phone lines for comment.

Seeing his chance, Rockford pro-life veteran Kevin Rilott whipped out his cell phone and was on air within seconds, loud and clear outside the abortion centre where he was standing. Rilott took the opportunity to explain to McDuff and his listeners how the radio station, WNTA, was being used to silence pro-lifers' attempt to help mothers in need.

McDuff, none too pleased, decided to take matters into his own hands. "God bless pro-lifers! God bless pro-lifers! God bless pro-lifers!" the D.J. shouted.

One of the staff members, who was walking from across the parking lot at that moment, was so aghast, Rilott told LifeSiteNews, that "I thought she was going to have a heart attack."

"The abortion mill nurse who heard this began waving her arms around her head like she couldn't believe what was being broadcast over the abortion mill public address system," related Rilott. "The look of almost terror and confusion on her face was priceless as she scrambled into the mill."

The D.J. then gave Rilott airtime to explain how those who keep vigil outside the Rockford mill come "to offer love, help, and hope to mothers in need," and to request prayer for mothers in need and an end to abortion.

The landlord of the abortion mill, still determined to drown out both the radio and the pro-lifers, charged outdoors with a chainsaw running. But even that was not enough to prevent at least one mother from hearing the message and choosing life for her baby.

Rilott said that a woman who had entered the clinic earlier in the morning left after the incident, before the abortionist arrived for the day. "She certainly heard it inside the clinic, and when she left she gave us a big smile and thumbs-up, and she left before the abortionists arrived," he told LSN. "So it was a good day."
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 11:35:14 AM by Shin » Logged

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 10:46:08 AM »

angel bell  I love good news!!!  angel bell

angel blue angel yellow angel blue angel yellow angel blue angel yellow

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
martin
Established

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you' save souls.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 10:58:25 AM »

The landlord of the abortion mill, still determined to drown out both the radio and the pro-lifers, charged outdoors with a chainsaw running. But even that was not enough to prevent at least one mother from hearing the message and choosing life for her baby.

What an apt piece of equipment he chose, reflecting well on a larger scale the tools of the profession being used inside the mill.

STEP by STEP by STEP.... the truth marches on.  cheers

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
(Galatians 2:20)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 11:23:37 AM »

Whenever I get a look at what kind of people abortionists are.. generally they are very twisted people.. not 'just normal folks' who happen to have chosen this as part of their medical career, out of devotion towards women's health.. instead they are people whom, even if they were not abortionists, you would not want anywhere near you as a physician, ever. It's easy to see how being an abortionist opens a person to being moved by Hell to many things, and goes along with mental illness.. if a genuine survey of all the abortionists in the country's mental health could be taken.. I am confident the problems found would be horrifying and severe.

My impression has been that when you pray near an abortion clinic you agitate all the devils involved in the child sacrifice, so the abortion clinic workers respond in ways that are quite diabolical. I have no doubt it gives you a greater feel for how the spiritual works inside people to be long term outside one in prayer vigils and involved in sidewalk counseling.

Moral health and mental health go together!

May God bless and strengthen the pro-life workers in their vigils and work! Deo gratias et Mariae semper Virgini!

Patricia
Established

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 11:33:10 AM »

It was suggested by some people to me to abort my fourth child telling me of the inconvenience it would cause . Of course I refused. Unbelievable!  My husband was hopping mad at those people for even suggesting that to us. Angry

'His mother saith to the servants: Whatsoever he shall say to you, do ye.'
~~~John 2:5
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 11:35:39 AM »

I meant to put this in the Pro-Life News and talk folder originally -- now it is moved!

Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 11:40:45 AM »

St. Teresa of Avila was from a family of 10 children..

St. Catherine of Siena was the youngest of 25 children. . .

St. Catherine of Genoa was the youngest of 5 children. . .

I think I see a trend!!  Cheesy

Patricia
Established

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 03:52:48 PM »

St. Teresa of Avila was from a family of 10 children..

St. Catherine of Siena was the youngest of 25 children. . .

St. Catherine of Genoa was the youngest of 5 children. . .

I pray my children will be Saints one day too!   crucifix littleprayer

'His mother saith to the servants: Whatsoever he shall say to you, do ye.'
~~~John 2:5
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 03:56:57 PM »

I love the prayer and the crucifix!

cross prayer

Brigid
Established

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 06:02:41 PM »

By Kathleen Gilbert

ROCKFORD, Illinois, July 9, 2010 (LifeSiteNews) - The staff at the Rockford abortion mill, which has been blaring the radio through its speakers to drown out pro-life counselors for several weeks, got an unpleasant surprise Friday morning when a local D.J. found out what his show was being used for.

LifeSiteNews.com has reported numerous times on the bizarre Rockford abortuary, which has taken to taunting pro-life witnesses with signage and other paraphernalia mocking Christianity and Jesus Christ, and even directing personal insults at local pro-lifers.

The facility’s latest form of harassment, blasting a radio talk show through its outdoor speakers to keep women from hearing the message of pro-life counselors gathered outside, backfired when D.J. Doug McDuff's scheduled talk show guest cancelled, and he opened the phone lines for comment.

Seeing his chance, Rockford pro-life veteran Kevin Rilott whipped out his cell phone and was on air within seconds, loud and clear outside the abortion centre where he was standing. Rilott took the opportunity to explain to McDuff and his listeners how the radio station, WNTA, was being used to silence pro-lifers' attempt to help mothers in need.

McDuff, none too pleased, decided to take matters into his own hands. "God bless pro-lifers! God bless pro-lifers! God bless pro-lifers!" the D.J. shouted.

One of the staff members, who was walking from across the parking lot at that moment, was so aghast, Rilott told LifeSiteNews, that "I thought she was going to have a heart attack."

"The abortion mill nurse who heard this began waving her arms around her head like she couldn't believe what was being broadcast over the abortion mill public address system," related Rilott. "The look of almost terror and confusion on her face was priceless as she scrambled into the mill."

The D.J. then gave Rilott airtime to explain how those who keep vigil outside the Rockford mill come "to offer love, help, and hope to mothers in need," and to request prayer for mothers in need and an end to abortion.

Rilott said that a woman who had entered the clinic earlier in the morning left after the incident, before the abortionist arrived for the day. "She certainly heard it inside the clinic, and when she left she gave us a big smile and thumbs-up, and she left before the abortionists arrived," he told LSN. "So it was a good day."
crucifix cheers cheers boxing sword fight sword fight angel bell

For where thy treasure is, there is thy heart also.
Matt. 6:21
Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Pro-Life News & Talk  |  Topic: Abortion Clinic Owner Responds wChainsaw as Radio Blares: God Bless Pro-Lifers! « previous next »
Jump to: