Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:44:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: Prayer needed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Prayer needed  (Read 6766 times)
Patricia
Established

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2010, 11:12:22 AM »

This is for my brother's wife's mother.  She is in a serious condition. Is quite young but owing to neglecting her diabetes has ended up with too many problems. Her body is bloated, kidneys failing, liver is getting affected and is in tremendous pain. Also just diagnosed with TB as if things were not bad enough.  She cries everytime my sis-in-law calls her.  Even pain killers don't seem to work. She has received Extreme Unction. Is a very good Catholic. Doctors say that she may heal slowly, but it doesn't look good right now. Please pray for this poor woman and that my sis-in-law may be given strength through this trial. 
Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on her! littleprayer

'His mother saith to the servants: Whatsoever he shall say to you, do ye.'
~~~John 2:5
martin
Established

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you' save souls.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 01:38:42 PM »

Blessed Mother Mary, Comforter of the afflicted, we commend into thy loving and merciful hands our dear sister in Christ. If thou but say the word she shall be healed.  crucifix

St Anne pray for her.
St Philomena pray for her.

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
(Galatians 2:20)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 05:54:06 PM »

Amen Amen.

Our Lady of Dolors, pray for her. St. Joseph, foster father of Our Lord, pray for her. Infant Jesus, help her, and us all.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Brigid
Established

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 10:18:20 PM »

cross prayer Jesus, you are all good. You are all merciful. You are all powerful.  Please heal the mother of Patricia's sister-in-law. Take her pain away. Strengthen her children and other close family throughout this ordeal. Let all concerned know your Mercy.

Amen.

For where thy treasure is, there is thy heart also.
Matt. 6:21
Therese

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 07:20:20 PM »

Praying for your brother's wife's mother.  May she be abandoned to God's Merciful Love fully confident in His Merciful Love.  May this time of illness bring her closer to the Lord and increase her faith.  May she receive all the graces she needs to continue trusting in the Lord's goodness and Providence; may she bear her crosses with love and patience, and gain great merit for herself and for others by offering up her suffering redemptively.  Amen.

Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you (Matth. 6:33).
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 08:07:48 PM »

Therese! You're our prayer caretakeress! Cheesy

You take care of all our prayers!  Grin Grin Grin

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Therese

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 10:53:46 PM »

Therese! You're our prayer caretakeress! Cheesy

You take care of all our prayers!  Grin Grin Grin

Smiley

Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you (Matth. 6:33).
Patricia
Established

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 10:54:24 PM »

She is our prayer Angel.   cherubim

Therese

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 11:06:00 PM »

She is our prayer Angel.   cherubim

You're sweet, Patricia. Smiley  Thank you for the great compliment!

Patricia
Established

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 01:14:15 PM »

My sister-in-law's mother passed away early this morning. She received Extreme Unction. Please pray for her soul.

Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 01:16:28 PM »

My sister-in-law's mother passed away early this morning. She received Extreme Unction. Please pray for her soul.

Requiem æternam dona eis, Domine, et lux perpetua luceat eis.

Grant them eternal rest, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them.

God rest the dearly departed! She's in my prayers Patricia! God grant her wings to Heaven!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, help us.

Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 01:17:14 PM »

My deepest condolences!  crucifix

Patricia
Established

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 01:22:29 PM »

Thank you for your prayers, Shin. She had lost her husband about 4 years back and now she passed away. Life is so fleeting.  The last I saw her she was an active lady busy with her job as a college professor. 

susanna

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2011, 01:42:23 PM »

Prayer promised  littleprayer

The important thing is not to think much, but to love much; do then whatever most arouses you to love.  - St. Teresa of Jesus
Brigid
Established

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2011, 03:46:54 PM »

Thank you for your prayers, Shin. She had lost her husband about 4 years back and now she passed away. Life is so fleeting.  The last I saw her she was an active lady busy with her job as a college professor. 

I will certainly  cross prayer crucifix for her soul.

For where thy treasure is, there is thy heart also.
Matt. 6:21
Therese

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 04:51:17 PM »

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.  May she rest in peace.  Amen.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Patricia.  May your brother's wife's mother find her rest in the Lord.

Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: Prayer needed « previous next »
Jump to: