Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:28:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: Pray for the soul of: 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Print
Author Topic: Pray for the soul of:  (Read 65213 times)
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

~ Matthew 20: 28 ~

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2011, 03:34:54 PM »

Please say a prayer for the soul of my friend and brother Knight of Columbus Danny Vele. He was layed to rest this morning. He was 48 years old. He is survived by his wife and three children.
Thank you my friends !

Our Farher, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Danny, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he test in peace. Amen.

"O Holy Lord grant me the graces and helps I need to be faithful to all of the responsibilities and duties of my vocation and my state in life and in the faithful living of the true Spiritual Life. Amen."
~ St. Thomas Aquinas
Patricia
Established

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 11:11:50 PM »

Eternal rest grant unto Danny Vele's soul O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul rest in peace . Amen.  crucifix

My condolences to you James OP.  I pray for his wife and children too who are grieving and suffering the loss of a father. Lord have mercy!

'His mother saith to the servants: Whatsoever he shall say to you, do ye.'
~~~John 2:5
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 04:04:33 PM »

Eternal rest grant unto Danny Vele's soul O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul rest in peace . Amen.  crucifix

My condolences as well James!

God rest his soul I pray. God rest his soul!

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 04:34:34 PM »

Thank you my friends for your prayers !
God bless you.....
 angel bell

"O Holy Lord grant me the graces and helps I need to be faithful to all of the responsibilities and duties of my vocation and my state in life and in the faithful living of the true Spiritual Life. Amen."
~ St. Thomas Aquinas
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 04:43:49 PM »

Our Farher, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Danny, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he test in peace. Amen.

angel bell

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
martin
Established

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you' save souls.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 08:09:00 PM »

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord,
and let the perpetual light shine upon him.
May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed
rest in peace. Amen.

Condolences James on the loss of your friend Danny.
May the Lord console his family and friends.  cross prayer

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
(Galatians 2:20)
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 10:38:53 PM »

Thank you all for your prayers. Danny's family appreciates them. Thank you.  
:principalities:

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
Therese

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 05:02:26 PM »

Eternal rest grant unto Danny, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him.  May he rest in peace.  Amen.

I am very sorry for your loss, James.  May our Lord comfort you and Danny's family with His peace.

Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you (Matth. 6:33).
James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 02:59:23 PM »

Please pray for the soul of my Aunt Pauline who passed away Saturday morning.
Thank you all so very much !

Eternal rest grant unto Pauline, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
Patricia
Established

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 06:42:00 PM »

Condolences to you James OP.
Eternal rest grant unto Pauline , O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul rest in peace, Amen! crucifix

'His mother saith to the servants: Whatsoever he shall say to you, do ye.'
~~~John 2:5
Bailey2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 08:07:48 PM »

Condolences James:  Our Father.....  Hail Mary...... Eternal Rest grant oh Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her, amen. 

For who I wasn't here for listed above:  Our Father....  Hail Mary....  Eternal Rest grant to them oh Lord and let perpetual light shine upon the.
Please also help their families find consolation and peace.  Hail Mary......

Bailey2

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 08:11:10 PM »

Please pray for the soul of my "Aunt" Louise who died January 1st at 96.  She was a survivor of a concentration camp, one of the first female pathologists, and mom to four.  We met her and her husband (and family) 40 years ago and my parents were close friends with her and her husband who died 5 yrs ago.  They used to fall asleep together in bed praying the rosary.  Our Father....  Hail Mary......

And also, if you all remember, my aunt Barbara who died the week before Christmas suddenly while visiting her daughter and grandchildren.  Husband was a deacon (he died of ALS about 8 years ago.  She was a devout Catholic.

We have been blessed with such faith around us.

James - a humble servant
A son of St. Dominic
Established

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2012, 08:39:59 PM »

For Louise and Barbara and all those who have recently passed.....

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.

~ St. Thomas Aquinas
Therese

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2012, 11:19:57 PM »

Please pray for the soul of my "Aunt" Louise who died January 1st at 96.  She was a survivor of a concentration camp, one of the first female pathologists, and mom to four.  We met her and her husband (and family) 40 years ago and my parents were close friends with her and her husband who died 5 yrs ago.  They used to fall asleep together in bed praying the rosary.  Our Father....  Hail Mary......

And also, if you all remember, my aunt Barbara who died the week before Christmas suddenly while visiting her daughter and grandchildren.  Husband was a deacon (he died of ALS about 8 years ago.  She was a devout Catholic.

We have been blessed with such faith around us.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them.  May they rest in peace.  Amen.
May our Lord comfort you and your family, Bailey2.  I am very sorry for your loss.

Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you (Matth. 6:33).
odhiambo
Prayerful
Established

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2012, 05:31:15 AM »

Eternal rest grant unto him Oh Lord,
And let perpetual light shine upon him.
May he rest in peace.
Amen!

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!
Inspirational Quotes from the saints:
'If men but knew Thee, O my God!'
St. Ignatius of Loyola
“Late have I loved Thee,
 O Beauty ever ancient, ever new,
 late have I loved Thee!......”
St. Augustine of Hippo
martin
Established

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you' save souls.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 09:21:48 PM »

Condolences James.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May hersol andthe souls of all the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace.  Amen. cross prayer

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
(Galatians 2:20)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Prayer Requests  |  Topic: Pray for the soul of: « previous next »
Jump to: