Saints' Discussion Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:46:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Calendar Mailbox Quotes Prayers Books Login Register
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Technical Support  |  Topic: Try it Out! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Try it Out!  (Read 7415 times)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: January 13, 2010, 03:06:40 PM »

There are many ways to customize your experience here on the forums.

One way is to choose an avatar, that is a picture that appears with your account and posts.

Give it a try! Click on your 'profile' button and then on the 'Forum Profile Information' Link on the left bar.

Avatars are being updated and more uploaded, so if yours disappears, look at the list again, it should still be there along with some new ones!

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 04:58:39 AM »

The 'notify' button subscribes you to a topic, you will receive notifications of new replies to threads if you press it.

These notifications appear in your 'notifications and email' link on the left bar in your profile.

'Flores apparuerunt in terra nostra. . . Fulcite me floribus. (The flowers appear on the earth. . . stay me up with flowers. Sg 2:12,5)
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 03:39:52 PM »

Smilies are great, and most work right now except for one of them! Try them all and find out which one!

There's an SQL problem which is preventing me from uploading new smilies at the moment. Don't worry about what that means, I have the info on the fix and will implement it when I have the time.

After that there will be a 'more' button alongside the smilies.. and then you will have, yes, even more smilies!

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh?  Kiss Undecided Lips Sealed Little Angel

Brigid
Established

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 09:03:35 PM »

Smilies are great, and most work right now except for one of them! Try them all and find out which one!

There's an SQL problem which is preventing me from uploading new smilies at the moment. Don't worry about what that means, I have the info on the fix and will implement it when I have the time.

After that there will be a 'more' button alongside the smilies.. and then you will have, yes, even more smilies!

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh?  Kiss Undecided Lips Sealed Little Angel

Oh, goody! I do love smileys.

For where thy treasure is, there is thy heart also.
Matt. 6:21
Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 04:23:45 PM »

There've been some great avatars appearing, it's really sprucing up the boards! Smiley

Remember everyone you can give it a try! Click on your 'profile' button and then on the 'Forum Profile Information' Link on the left bar and choose your pic! Cheesy

Shin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 12:35:36 AM »

More on the 'notification' option.  rejoice

Click on your profile button!

Click on 'notifications and email' on the left sidebar!

And check the notify boxes that you prefer to keep up to date!

Try it out! Smiley

I like checking the top three!  Cheesy

Pages: [1] Print 
Saints' Discussion Forums  |  Forums  |  Technical Support  |  Topic: Try it Out! « previous next »
Jump to: